Ole Miss Game

39 Posts
15 Users
4 Reactions
21.8 K Views
(@bpbrown23)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

Uh oh, Ole Miss is tearing Texas Tech  a new you know what in the first quarter and knocked their QB out.  Look legit on offense with their excellent receivers. SIU has them just where they want them winning big in first game and hopefully looking ahead to Bama. We will have to score early and often to keep up with this team and I am not sure we have the D to slow them down enough to keep it close late and make it a game.  That being said, I love our chances, Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

Ole Miss puts up 30 in the first half vs. Texas Tech.

ReplyQuote
(@freshman63)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Tremendous offensive team.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

We're gonna need to put up some points if we want to stay in this one

ReplyQuote
Maroonloon
(@maroonloon)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Gonna be tough. Better have a Plan B and C.

March on triumphantly!

ReplyQuote
(@freshman63)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Ole miss lost their starting CB who is also an all conference kick returner for the season. Two other players are on concussion protocol. Haven't heard much about Saluki injuries.

ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Hill mentioned that Cody Crider is in concussion protocol, but also said that he may be ready for this weekend's game.  Fortunately, he was the only significant injury that SIU experienced coming out of the Murray State game.  SIU will need "all hands on deck" for this game.

ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Sights from Tuesday's Ole Miss practice:   https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/ContentGallery/Ole-Miss-Football-Practice-Insider-Sights-Scenes-From-Tuesdays-Practice-121452592/#121452592_29

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Ole Miss has Alabama next week so there's a chance you can sneak up on them in between two big games.

ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)

40% chance of rain Saturday afternoon

ReplyQuote
Cowboydawg
(@cowboydawg)

I’ll make sure to bring some rain gear. I looked at the prohibited items and umbrellas were not included.

ReplyQuote
DeepSouthSaluki
(@deepsouthsaluki)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

ole miss has taken out the quarterback in the same way in their last 2 games (last game of last year, first game this season).
Am worried a bit about Straub if we start putting points on the board (which we should be able to do).
The ole miss defense is not that good. Passing game is probably one of - if not the - best in the country. Running game looked good last week against a weak TTU defense. 
Southern probably has a fairly decent shot at them. 
Aside: i work in a newsroom with a bunch of ole miss graduates and really hope we pull the upset!

This post was modified 6 years ago by DeepSouthSaluki

ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)

Posted by: DeepSouthSaluki

ole miss has taken out the quarterback in the same way in their last 2 games (last game of last year, first game this season).
Am worried a bit about Straub if we start putting points on the board (which we should be able to do).
The ole miss defense is not that good. Passing game is probably one of - if not the - best in the country. Running game looked good last week against a weak TTU defense. 
Southern probably has a fairly decent shot at them. 
Aside: i work in a newsroom with a bunch of ole miss graduates and really hope we pull the upset!

I'm not sure what you mean by taking Straub "out" --you mean cheap shots??

ReplyQuote
oberkfell
(@oberkfell)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Ole Miss 33

Declining school emrollment 17

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Are people tailgating in The Grove?  Gonna try and make it there for pregame.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3

Share: