Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

If your in you have a chance

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Tough draw, UNI got surprise bid and much easier draw IMO. However, to be the best you have to beat the best and we're in!

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Wow - 6 teams from the MVC! 5 from the Big Sky.

We can beat the Wild Dogs in that awful dome!  Had to be some of the last two teams in.

If Rhode Island had won yesterday, we'd be out.

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I like our chances this team unfortunately has played to its opponents so that bodes well as they have to step it up

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

FYI, they showed the last teams in. SIU was the final team in, and Northern Iowa was the second.

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @cosmos

FYI, they showed the last teams in. SIU was the final team in, and Northern Iowa was the second.

Feel like we were very lucky to get in after losing 3 of the last 4. The close bubble teams all lost fortunately.

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
wiegie
(@wiegie)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

After yesterday's debacle, I'll take it!

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

South Dakota isn't the best match-up, as they have a very good rushing attack and our rush D is awful! However, they are susceptible to the pass. We will have to air it out in the crap dome to beat them. Hope Nick H. plans accordingly, and Nic B. brings his A game! 

ReplyQuote
GoBlueSaluki
(@gobluesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Even as bad as yesterday’s game was, I had a feeling the Salooks would somehow slip in.

Being in the MVFC and being ranked in the Top 10 most of the season definitely helped. 

Hope we make a good showing.  

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Still crazy and sad that Saluki Stadium has existed for 11 years and still hasn't hosted a playoff game

ReplyQuote
GoBlueSaluki
(@gobluesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Still crazy and sad that Saluki Stadium has existed for 11 years and still hasn't hosted a playoff game

I didn’t even think SIU was in the running for a home game based on how bad the final month was. 

But apparently we were, Reis tweeted out “wow, not at home” when the pairings were announced.  

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @gobluesaluki
Posted by: @salukiworld

I didn’t even think SIU was in the running for a home game based on how bad the final month was. 

But apparently we were, Reis tweeted out “wow, not at home” when the pairings were announced.  

I believe non-seeded home teams are based on the best monetary bids by the non-seeded team schools. Reis must have thought we made a pretty competitive bid.

GoBlueSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@valleyfb)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Wish they could avoid teams from same conference playing in round 1. Prolly not easy when 6 get in. 

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

At least we haven't played a conference game against our next 2 opponents

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

USD averages 176 yds rushing per game. They pass more. They give up quite a bit of passing yardage. Hopefully NB will be on his passing game.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3

Share: