SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Illinois State handing Domask 2 free points there

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

with that Verplancken three, they just tied for 8th all time in threes made in a game with 14... team record for threes in a game overall is 18

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Got Will Keller a basket!

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bad_dawg)
Davies Gym Poster

It's good to see the Dawgs score 90 points. Keep shooting well, push the ball up the court. Be aggressive on offense.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

SIU 90

Illinois State 69

Final

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Got Will Keller a basket!

And it was another senior who specifically was looking for him.   Unselfish.  Sure would be great to finish the season on an 8+ game win streak !!!!!!   

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Not that it matters but they gave Jones a 2 on a clear 3 pointer he hit at the end.  Not sure how they even ruled it a 2.

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Watson said Domask was driving more aggressively than any game this year. Agree. He needs to be aggressive like that. They'll foul him if nothing else and he's a good shooter.

Verp and Jones both 4 - 5 from 3. Domask had 9 assists!!!! Coupet with 22 pts on 6 - 9 shooting in only 30 minutes. POG.

usmcsaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Bye Bye!

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

Not that it matters but they gave Jones a 2 on a clear 3 pointer he hit at the end.  Not sure how they even ruled it a 2.

I thought it was a three as well, and it does matter for the record books, because that would have given the team 15 of them, which would have been the third most threes siu had ever hit in a game.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

I thought it was a three as well, and it does matter for the record books, because that would have given the team 15 of them, which would have been the third most threes siu had ever hit in a game.

I went back and it was clearly a 3, not even close.  Doesn't matter but I'd be interested if they can go back and change that or if they'd throw it out because of the score

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Helluva night. Only wish the weather would have cooperated for a bigger crowd.

Regardless of what happens at Arch Madness, finishing the season well matters for player morale going into the offseason and, hopefully, is a positive for recruiting.

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I would not want to have to play SIU now, that applies to all the other Valley teams. 

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
Front Row
(@front-row)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Nice to see a complete game from the Dawgs on Senior night. Hopefully the momentum continues into the weekend against Drake to cause seeding mayhem for the Arch. 

Twitter: CPTNDONUTS
Former WIDB Sports Director and Dawg Pound President. Since my freshmen year, SIU Basketball has not appeared in a NCAA or NIT postseason game.

Austinsaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Austinsaluki
(@austinsaluki)

Posted by: @front-row

Nice to see a complete game from the Dawgs on Senior night. Hopefully the momentum continues into the weekend against Drake to cause seeding mayhem for the Arch. 

Yep, this was the a$$-whooping I've been waiting for--long overdue and most welcome.

(Inflammatory political snark)

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7

Share: