Paradise Jam 2021

27 Posts
15 Users
35 Reactions
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster
Topic starter  

https://goduquesne.com/news/2021/2/5/mens-basketball-dukes-scheduled-to-participate-in-2021-paradise-jam.aspx

I would put this in the awesome news category. This is the kind of higher-caliber event Southern hasn't been in for way too long, and next season is a great year for it. A couple quirks: another MVC team (Bradley) is also in the eight-team field, as is a certain former MVC squad (Creighton).

This topic was modified 3 years ago by siudawgs

SalukiWorld, rafflaw, BuckeyeDawg and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
AtlantaSaluki
(@atlantasaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Tournaments like this sure do a lot more for recruiting going forward than the ones we have been in during the Hinson years!

Kyle_Saluki_17, rafflaw, BuckeyeDawg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@buckeyedawg)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Boom!  Still got my IH8CR8N shirt!

Front Row, PackerDawg, usmcsaluki and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
saluki82
(@saluki82)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @buckeyedawg

Brings back the memory of when walked in front of the dawg pound and my wife had a blue coat on and they were standing and saying "no blue, no blue". It was great. 🤣 

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @buckeyedawg

Come to think of it, I do too!

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
Salukis2112
(@salukis2112)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Nothing like giving CR8N an ass whooping on a national stage. 

Bluejay is back on the menu boys!

Saluki Insider? I barely know her!

daved734 and 04Saluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Front Row
(@front-row)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Hope they schedule us to play Creighton, Colorado, and Northeastern. I WANT REVENEGE ON ESPN DAMN IT!

Twitter: CPTNDONUTS
Former WIDB Sports Director and Dawg Pound President. Since my freshmen year, SIU Basketball has not appeared in a NCAA or NIT postseason game.

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster
Topic starter  

Brackets were announced today; tough opening draw vs. Colorado for SIU in the nightcap. Still no details about travel packages for anyone considering making the trip.

https://basketballtravelers.com/news/2021/5/17/mens-paradise-jam-brackets-and-schedule-announced-for-2021-paradise-jam.aspx

usmcsaluki and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @siudawgs

Brackets were announced today; tough opening draw vs. Colorado for SIU in the nightcap. Still no details about travel packages for anyone considering making the trip.

https://basketballtravelers.com/news/2021/5/17/mens-paradise-jam-brackets-and-schedule-announced-for-2021-paradise-jam.aspx

Hey, we beat them on their home court last time we played them!

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Colorado lost 5 of their best players from last years team. 3 players transferred, one went pro, and another decided against using his 5th year. However, they do have the top rated recruiting class in the entire Pac 12, a really good PG grad transfer coming in from Western Carolina and 3 pretty decent players returning. On paper they do not look to be as good as last year, but they don't play the games on paper, lol...

ReplyQuote
Saluki 69
(@saluki-69)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Posted by: @dawgbytes

Hey, we beat them on their home court last time we played them!

I was at that game and it was a lot of fun! They were doing a lot of trashing before and during the game but had nothing to back it up.

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

My work provided me with $5k in travel vouchers for my 25th anniversary here so I would like to take the wife (met at SIU) !!!!   Hoops, sun, beach and drinks..... what an incredible combination.  

Saluki 69, rafflaw, Salukifan32 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Psychodawg
(@psychodawg)
Saluki Stadium Poster

@insaluki

I just spoke to my wife (also from SIU) and it so happens that we will be in the Caribean during the Paradise Jam.  We will give it a shot if we by some chance are near St. Thomas.  😊 

WOOF!

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Posted by: @insaluki

My work provided me with $5k in travel vouchers for my 25th anniversary here so I would like to take the wife (met at SIU) !!!!   Hoops, sun, beach and drinks..... what an incredible combination.  

No the incredible combination would be going without the wife 😁

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki 69
(@saluki-69)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Posted by: @barkeep-1967
Posted by: @insaluki

No the incredible combination would be going without the wife 😁

Send me a PM if she doesn't want to go! 😂

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Share: