3 Likes
(@misty)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @misty

Why would you even associate our name with the OVC? What an embarrassment.
https://thesouthern.com/sports/college/salukimania/mvc-notebook-salukis-happy-in-mvc-jarnigan-says-have-not-heard-from-ohio-valley/article_1093052e-3460-53f5-b05b-bc9b06cfe78b.amp.html

Heff is an embarrassment.  This is ignorant. 

ReplyQuote
saluki82
(@saluki82)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

ovc - that's just stupid

ReplyQuote
PackerDawg
(@packerdawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

What the hell was he thinking. Heff is a really nice guy so I feel bad hating on him but this article is asinine. 

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Am I missing something here.  Were there actually rumors about SIU dropping down to the OVC?  

ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Am I missing something here.  Were there actually rumors about SIU dropping down to the OVC?  

He must have had a nightmare where it happened.

I've been reading a lot of different forums lately on this topic.  Not one of them has mentioned SIU moving anywhere.

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

No.

ReplyQuote
(@uncledawgpound)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Oh, SIU has not heard from the OVC? Really Todd? Just like Michigan State hasn't heard from the MVC? 

So, I mean, I guess technically he's correct....

...Slow day at the office, eh Todd? COVID really brought on the writer's block, eh? 

Hey Todd, do an article about how Verplancken and Brown haven't heard from the Globetrotters! See if you can schedule an interview on that one! 

Mercy. 

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @uncledawgpound

Oh, SIU has not heard from the OVC? Really Todd? Just like Michigan State hasn't heard from the MVC? 

So, I mean, I guess technically he's correct....

...Slow day at the office, eh Todd? COVID really brought on the writer's block, eh? 

Hey Todd, do an article about how Verplancken and Brown haven't heard from the Globetrotters! See if you can schedule an interview on that one! 

Mercy. 

😆

ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @misty

Why would you even associate our name with the OVC? What an embarrassment.
https://thesouthern.com/sports/college/salukimania/mvc-notebook-salukis-happy-in-mvc-jarnigan-says-have-not-heard-from-ohio-valley/article_1093052e-3460-53f5-b05b-bc9b06cfe78b.amp.html

If I were SIU AD I would have just responded with a laugh. If OVC implodes good ole Murray State’s almost automatic pathway (at least pre-Belmont) to NCAAs is going to be a distant memory if they end up an independent. I’m sure they can find some other crap conference where they can be a big fish.

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

I agree - even responding rationally is giving Toddy too much respect. He made that

s h i t up.

Liz should have just answered with armpit fart noises!!

ReplyQuote

Share: