(@saluki-69)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
Saluki 69
(@saluki-69)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  

Decent showing by the Saluki contingent at the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships.

Jared Kern finished 9th in the shot put and was a second-team all-American. 

Warren Hazel finished 17th in the 400 and named honorable mention all-American.

Ricky Hurley finished 20th in the hammer and earned honorable mention all-American.

ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

Posted by: Saluki 69

Decent showing by the Saluki contingent at the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships.

Jared Kern finished 9th in the shot put and was a second-team all-American. 

Warren Hazel finished 17th in the 400 and named honorable mention all-American.

Ricky Hurley finished 20th in the hammer and earned honorable mention all-American.

Clap:clap:clap:clap:

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Raske resigns--who next as head Track--he's young, but I'd hate to lose JC Lambert--how about him as a candidate?

ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

The press release on Raske's departure was pretty vague.  Leads you to believe there was something more to it than just her "pursuing other opportunities".  Either way Track & Field didn't really miss a beat from when Price-Smith departed and Raske took over.  I hope the administration makes the right hire to keep the train on the tracks.  Unfortunately, it's really the only program that is on the right track from a winning perspective. 

Sorry little huckster, but the 20 win seasons really don't matter if there is no substance to it.  We're not making any legitimate post season tournaments, the strength of schedule is horrid, and those non-con teams that you have scheduled that have some "chops" have cleaned SIU's clock.  But keep dumbing it down for the fan base....... we'll figure it out eventually. 😡 

ReplyQuote
(@risaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Usually, "pursuing other opportunities" is code for getting fired and saving face on both sides.  Since I had not heard any rumblings about Coach leaving, I am wondering if the new leadership  in the AD's office has had anything to do with this.

ReplyQuote
Saluki 69
(@saluki-69)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: RISaluki

Usually, "pursuing other opportunities" is code for getting fired and saving face on both sides. 

Absolutely.  This has been the case 100% of the time at my workplace.

Unreal. This program is one of our few shining stars.

ReplyQuote
Booby's
(@boobys)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Carlo and Kill are going to completely destroy this place.

Just your daily reminder that Kill sued SIU when Kill breached Kill's contract with SIU. Kill sued because Kill didn't like the terms of Kill's contract that Kill signed.

Let me get this straight. you fire an alumnus coach with two NCAA top 25 finishes in three years but you fight to keep a huckster with zero NCAA creds. Thanks Killer. May I point you toward the baseball office next, PT's office, the volleyball office, etc.

Fn circus. Go away Jerry.

Craving a McBride Special!

Fraydog reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fraydog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

I am willing to be open minded on the Rosalind Joseph hire. It better be an upgrade from Raske. If it isn’t, that’s a definite strike against Kill. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Share: