Site issues

8 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  

we think we may hav a way to solve the issues of the board crashing due to heavy traffic. It does involve upgrading our server of course. 

I hope to have finally solved the issue of not getting paid for the ads. If this fails again which would come as no surprise we will remove the ads and be asking for some pay pal donations. Hopefully it does not come to this and we roll on without interruption .  I will keep you all updated. 

Thank you for making this site the success it is 

Saluki 69 reacted
ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  

Well it looks like fixing the heavy traffic is going to cause some down time . Not sure when yet but we are proactively attacking this problem. I will give you a heads up when we are going down. It will be for several hours if not longer 

ReplyQuote
Booby's
(@boobys)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Running much better today. Cheers!

Craving a McBride Special!

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Booby's

Running much better today. Cheers!

And we have had over 8000 page views 

69 changed a setting last night let’s hope it keeps working 

ReplyQuote
(@salukidefens)
Dawg Pound Poster

Remedial question.  How and where do I go to open up a new topic?  I wanted to raise a question regarding the difference between a  Mens Basketball "Walk On" and a "Preferred Walk On"?  I noticed that Chris Cross from Urbana is gonna be a Preferred walk on, then next year be eligible for athletic scholarship.

I wanted to see the different inputs of people, etc.

Can you start it up for me?

Thanks.

Make this a private messsge----not for board!

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  

Just click on the little menu thingy, click on forums, click on men’s basketball, click on new topic. And type away 

actually sounds interesting 

ReplyQuote
Psychodawg
(@psychodawg)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Not sure what to do with this. No reply needed.  I was out of the country for 3 weeks and everything I attempted to read the latest on Saluki Insider it sent me to the Bradley website.  Bizarre and funny as I am not a fan of Bradley.

WOOF!

Saluki44 reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @psychodawg

Not sure what to do with this. No reply needed.  I was out of the country for 3 weeks and everything I attempted to read the latest on Saluki Insider it sent me to the Bradley website.  Bizarre and funny as I am not a fan of Bradley.

It was doing that for me a few weeks ago too. I figured it was something on my end. Guess not. 

ReplyQuote

Share: