2024 Transfer Portal

1,575 Posts
90 Users
1780 Reactions
57 K Views
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

People think that the players, not including the best, that led this team to a 6th place finish in the MVC are going to propel Depaul to new heights in the Big East????? 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @insaluki

People think that the players, not including the best, that led this team to a 6th place finish in the MVC are going to propel Depaul to new heights in the Big East????? 

and a top 3 player in the MVC isn't included in those potential transfers

ReplyQuote
(@14_alumdawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

D'Amico to DePaul, that was fast

https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/status/1771701161684287737

no chance he’s good enough to be successful in the big east

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @14_alumdawg

no chance he’s good enough to be successful in the big east

Yeah I'm imagining him trying to guard some of those kids from UConn... Best of luck to him though. He could be solid in certain roles

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

@salukiworld 

My buddy graduated from DePaul and was super excited to hear the news asking if he was as good as Domask.  I told him that Troy, while being a great kid and versatile player will not be making any all conference teams in the Big East.  I also told him the first thing the head coach should do is ensure he never inbounds the ball for them.   I mentioned that he did improve his outside shooting over his career and was a very hard worker.  I wish D'Amico nothing but the best and am very interested to see how he will fare against that level of competition next season.  Since he didn't necessarily choose to leave, I will be following him next year and hoping for the best. 

ReSaluki 88, SalukiWorld, SIU Alum 05 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dawgbytes

Posted by: @sandman95

Wow didn’t see this coming!  Just kidding.  Who else will join them.  

good lord. Get serious. I will be amazed if Scottie is not right behind him. You fire a coach who is loved by his players…..

Ebube in the Big East? Have you seen Donovan Clingan, Ryan Kalkbrenner?

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Depaul has been a cellar dweller for years   with the big east. Playing in front of empty seats. The only way to go is up. 

ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @kiwiball

@dawgbytes what do you think will happen?

ticket sales will drop like a prom dress. 

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
(@freedawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

D’Amico is not the player Domask was. That does not mean he could not be helpful if surrounded by better players. Domask has definitely benefitted from this. As long as these portal transfers do not end up on another Valley team I wish them nothing but the best.

Having said that, if DeVries stays at Drake do not be surprised to see Ebube on their roster next year. He was a high school teammate of Enright and would fit into Brodie’s role well. 

INSaluki, sportsfreak75, Salukifan32 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

What were the season ticket sales like this year?  Was it an increase from when Mullins was hired? Also what was the increase from the time Mullins announced hiring to today?

ReplyQuote
sportsfreak75
(@sportsfreak75)
Abe Martin Field Poster

What were the season ticket sales like this year?  Was it an increase from when Mullins was hired? Also what was the increase from the time Mullins announced hiring to today?

Average attendance the past two seasons was over 5,000 for the first time in over a decade, per a release from SIU Athletics. 

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@sportsfreak75 

so let’s see when the new coach is hired what happens this year with season tickets and attendance.  Not an indicator of the hire. But money that may be lost because of a drop off of season tickets and average attendance 

This post was modified 2 months ago by KIWIBALL

ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

The only player I am sorry to see leave is Kennard Davis.  None of the rest are top tier.

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @beadmedaddio

The only player I am sorry to see leave is Kennard Davis.  None of the rest are top tier.

I've said the same, although I would add Ebube to that list as you can't teach athleticism like he has.  

ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @beadmedaddio

I've said the same, although I would add Ebube to that list as you can't teach athleticism like he has.  

Solid point.

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 105

Share: