29.8 K Views
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Posted by: @salukiworld

Indiana State puts up 101 in a win over SMU

I loved that game, Indiana State's crowd was LOUD and pumped up. Shame Shertz is probably leaving, would be nice to see them maintain their newfound success.

I think the word right now is Schertz is gonna take pretty much everyone so they're gonna have to start over sadly.  They're in the process of searching for a new President too.  Really bad timing.  But someone asked if you'd take the season they had and I'd 100% take it.  Really fun team to watch and they've had an amazing season.  I want the Banterra Center to look like the Hulman Center looked tonight.

ReplyQuote
siufan6
(@siufan6)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Indiana State puts up 101 in a win over SMU

I loved that game, Indiana State's crowd was LOUD and pumped up. Shame Shertz is probably leaving, would be nice to see them maintain their newfound success.

I think the word right now is Schertz is gonna take pretty much everyone so they're gonna have to start over sadly.  They're in the process of searching for a new President too.  Really bad timing.  But someone asked if you'd take the season they had and I'd 100% take it.  Really fun team to watch and they've had an amazing season.  I want the Banterra Center to look like the Hulman Center looked tonight.

That place will be sold out Saturday or Sunday when the gophers come to town. Looked like there were several empty seats tonight, but great crowd for a Wednesday night.

ReplyQuote
(@freedawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

DeVries heading for Morgantown and West Virginia. I am sure Tucker will also and maybe the sharp shooting freshman guard. 

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

Foxman24 reacted
ReplyQuote
Austinsaluki
(@austinsaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Tucker is already ready for either the NBA or a great Euro gig. If his dad is dragging him along, he's an effing d1ck.

(Inflammatory political snark)

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@austinsaluki What do you mean "dragging him along" the kid can make his own decisions lol

ReplyQuote
(@cj1986)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

I bet Connor Enright is in shambles right now. 

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @austinsaluki

Tucker is already ready for either the NBA or a great Euro gig. If his dad is dragging him along, he's an effing d1ck.

Tucker will make more next year playing at WVU than he will in his first pro year.

ReplyQuote
Austinsaluki
(@austinsaluki)

Posted by: @foxman24

@austinsaluki What do you mean "dragging him along" the kid can make his own decisions lol

You think? 

ReplyQuote
Austinsaluki
(@austinsaluki)

@resaluki-88 

He'd easily get $200k in a Euro league. Would he get more in NIL money? 

I'm legitimately asking, as I don't know. 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @austinsaluki

@resaluki-88 

He'd easily get $200k in a Euro league. Would he get more in NIL money? 

I'm legitimately asking, as I don't know. 

West Virginia has a huge NIL budget.  Probably the main reason DeVries took the job.

Austinsaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freedawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

I am a great admirer of Tucker DeVries as a college player. I am not sure he is NBA material. He disappeared the other night down the stretch. He probably ends up in the G-League or overseas. But I could be wrong. It will be interesting seeing him play against more athletic people his size in the Big whatever the number is  

Maybe if Ebube can be convinced to stay, Enright could be enticed to come to SIU since they were high school teammates.

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

Sorry, but Tucker Devries will never be an NBA player, he is good, but nowhere near athletic enough to play in the NBA. 

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@quatroschallengesaluki 

I said the same thing about Ahearn but he was in the league several years.  He is definitely more athletic than Ahearn.

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

McDermott has been in the league for a decade and still has at least another few years. If Devries can spend every day in the gym for the next two years shooting threes, he'll absolutely carve out a role in the NBA. 6'7" guys that can shoot will always have a place. With that said, McDermott was easily the superior college player, but Tucker's got more natural athleticism.

ReplyQuote
Page 41 / 49

Share: