Clear all

Belmont @ SIU 1/1/23 4:00 PM ESPNU

199 Posts
44 Users
152 Reactions
TJ McFlys
(@tj-mcflys)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

What a truly fun, and enjoyable atmosphere last night. Have not witnessed a crowd such as this since perhaps the season we won 20 games with former regime. Particularly the game vs the Shockers of which we lost by 30 points or so. 

Defense wins championships. This team is beginning to gel. Motion offense looking better, although would like to see the occasional set play ran. Mulia has been a great addition, provides many positive intangibles. Ebude be could be the icing on the cake. For those that continue to be debbie downers/doubters, I hope you were there yesterday as well to witness the energy at The Arena/Banterra. Yes, I know, every team with a pulse is head and shoulders above SIU. 

Continue to build the culture Coach Mullins.   Hope you stay for a long time.  GO DAWGS!!!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Xavier Johnson on In the Dawghouse:

https://twitter.com/salukiradio/status/1610100285317304320?s=46&t=Oulsm63dJWCem3TnYYYlAA

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

My only complaint was the Arena only having one concession open and one beer cart on the west side. I am fortunate to have access to the season ticket concession area, but they only had one person working there as well. This is obviously a good problem to have....being there is a large crowd but the wait times for concessions were extremely long. Hopefully this can be adjusted if large crowds are predicted. But fun seeing a packed house and dawgs getting a W in front of it.

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
AnnaBob
(@annabob)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@johnny-utah I went up for a beer 4 times and the line was almost completely across the lobby each time. I went thirsty. I am guessing that student workers not available during break.

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14

Share: