Loving the new positive flow

4 Posts
3 Users
5 Reactions
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  

i am loving the new positive attitude on the site but I need to address a couple things 

besides Brendan Mullins we have no idea about the assistants.i know we have had everything over the last year but in this one we have nothing yet. New staff no sources yet. I plan on approaching Bryan and having a good relationship but as of now it has not happened. 

We really want to work with the university and become a legitimate media outlet. That would require holding information but it is what it is. Working together instead of against each other is our goal. 

Bryan Mullins is a grand slam hire we are 100% supporting . If we can manage media credentials you allwill get it as soon as we do. 

Thank you for making the first year of Saluki-Insider a success.  Let’s keep rolling 

siudawg77, Rockin' Dawg, CSpringsSaluki and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@georgia)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

nope, i heard this place is unreasonably negative.

you must be wrong, we have had plenty to be happy about the last 10 years, no reason to complain about a thing.

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: Georgia

nope, i heard this place is unreasonably negative.

you must be wrong, we have had plenty to be happy about the last 10 years, no reason to complain about a thing.

Yea I read that on Facebook 😀 

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

I hate this thread!  Who started this - Bob Buttervoice?  Boooooorrrrrring!    😀 

ReplyQuote

Share: