72 Users
1584 Reactions
129.1 K Views
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

@resaluki-88 

Ive been very skeptical too up until i finally see Foster Wonders followed him and liked the post today. That's the first person associated with the team that i think has done either one. So, maybe it is legit.

I hope it's true. He'd be a quality walk-on.

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

All 13 scholarship players are participating in summer workouts.  So, no worries about him taking anybody's spot.  My guess is a preferred walk-on and a good one, at that.

Salukifan32, rafflaw, INSaluki and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
DR222
(@dr222)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @insaluki

@dr222 

Boo Yah !!!!!!!!!!!  LOL 

@insaluki

Could be a "thing" to have the Dawg Pound yell "Boo Yah" after each Saluki three pointer made during a game!!

That would at least help make Mr. Jacobs feel at home!! 

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @dr222
Posted by: @insaluki

@dr222 

Boo Yah !!!!!!!!!!!  LOL 

@insaluki

Could be a "thing" to have the Dawg Pound yell "Boo Yah" after each Saluki three pointer made during a game!!

That would at least help make Mr. Jacobs feel at home!! 

That would be awesome !!!  Although, if things go how they could go, there sure will be a lot of yelling at the games this year.  : )  

rafflaw and DR222 reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Not sure how im the first to notice this, but we apparently got a commit today from a class of 22pg.

Jr (@Jrjacobs0) / Twitter

Terrance Jacobs, Jr

2022 pg, 5'8" 155lbs 2star from Memphis TN, Barlett HS

Seems like something is odd about this though, doesn't look like any of our players or coaches follow this kid on twitter, and none of them have liked his post committing to us. That seems odd. Plus, we obviously have no scholarships remaining for this year, and this kid seems to have been very lightly recruited, very lightly.

I'm not signed up for twitter, so I can't see who is following this recruit. However, after going to his twitter page I no longer see anything about SIU, including his original commitment tweet. Can anyone please confirm? He hasn't been in any of the workout/practice pictures and videos, so our initial skepticism may have been accurate.

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Not sure how im the first to notice this, but we apparently got a commit today from a class of 22pg.

Jr (@Jrjacobs0) / Twitter

Terrance Jacobs, Jr

2022 pg, 5'8" 155lbs 2star from Memphis TN, Barlett HS

Seems like something is odd about this though, doesn't look like any of our players or coaches follow this kid on twitter, and none of them have liked his post committing to us. That seems odd. Plus, we obviously have no scholarships remaining for this year, and this kid seems to have been very lightly recruited, very lightly.

I'm not signed up for twitter, so I can't see who is following this recruit. However, after going to his twitter page I no longer see anything about SIU, including his original commitment tweet. Can anyone please confirm? He hasn't been in any of the workout/practice pictures and videos, so our initial skepticism may have been accurate.

Its still there, pinned at the very top of his page.

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Right here 

DR222 and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
 SIUG
(@siug)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Was Terrance Jacobs at the Meet and Greet?

ReplyQuote
DR222
(@dr222)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@siug 

Yes! 

JR Jacobs was introduced by Coach Bryan Mullins as part of the team!

ReSaluki 88 and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
 SIUG
(@siug)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

@dr222  Thank you!

rafflaw and DR222 reacted
ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @siug

I took time to meet him, he is one of those people you instantly like, very friendly and outgoing, seemed like a great kid.

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dawgbytes
Posted by: @siug

I took time to meet him, he is one of those people you instantly like, very friendly and outgoing, seemed like a great kid.

He's a high quality walk-on! He had multiple D1 offers, but chose to walk on at SIU. If Johnson or Banks get hurt he could see some PT this year.

Salukifan32, INSaluki, rafflaw and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 80 / 80

Share: