378 Posts
48 Users
428 Reactions
39.1 K Views
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Not holding my breath for Nash but he’s a guy you promise to start and play huge minutes and try like hell to keep but probably lose him in 1-2 years.  Obviously you’d like to keep players 4 years in an ideal world but hard to pass on talented players like this.  I’m guessing he’s getting bigger offers but playing time is up in the air from the jump.  SIU has a PG need and plenty of minutes to offer.

I hope we get him, even if it means we have to hear how Coach Nagy played him too many minutes.  🤣 🤣 

Foxman24 reacted
ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @saluki44

FYI, Nagy, Mamon, Gibbs, and Endsley were just walking around the rec with who I assume is Damien Mayo and his family.

Edit: There was another tall, slim young guy with them who looked to be with his parents. I think it was probably another prospect, but no idea who.

Could it have been his MSU teammate, Tyler Bey? 😉 

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Really hope Nash verbals today, rumor was he was going to yesterday and it didn’t happen. Hope another school didn’t up their offer at the last minute 

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@quatroschallengesaluki Nowadays it could be all the video and photo editing these kids are doing for their announcements LOL

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

Posted by: @foxman24

@quatroschallengesaluki Nowadays it could be all the video and photo editing these kids are doing for their announcements LOL

true, it’s gotta look good. Haha 

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Each player has had an entire day to themself to announce they're coming. Yesterday was Kennard. No recruit would try to upstage him. Not that I know he's coming, but he wouldn't have done it and shared the spotlight with someone else.

ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Nash most likely won’t be today.

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)

Posted by: @dogdays

Nash most likely won’t be today.

Why?

ReplyQuote
TJ McFlys
(@tj-mcflys)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

A special commitment on a Friday would make for a very nice start to a Saluki weekend. 

GO DAWGS!!!

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Nobody claimed Nash was a sure thing or even has a chance of happening.  The speculation around him is he's one of two players we know visited.  

rafflaw, Salukifan32, Kyle_Saluki_17 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Nobody claimed Nash was a sure thing or even has a chance of happening.  The speculation around him is he's one of two players we know visited.  

From what I can tell none of our coaches are following Nash on twitter. That seems odd for someone who visited. Hopefully I'm reading too much into it.

This post was modified 1 week ago by ReSaluki 88

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @resaluki-88

From what I can tell none of our coaches are following Nash on twitter. That seems odd for someone who visited. Hopefully I'm reading too much into it.

Mamon is following him

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Mamon is following him

Weird, my feed didn't show that. Glad to hear.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Damn.

ReplyQuote
Page 25 / 26