DirtyDale
(@dirtydale)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

DR222, rafflaw, Salukifan32 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@siu-grad-87)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Mystery solved!! 

Played at Cincinnati.  That’s got to be good right?  

Supporter of the Fab 4: Scottie Ebube, Foster Wonders, AJ Ferguson & Cade Hornecker.

They’re the ones that can get us where we haven’t been in 15 years.

ReplyQuote
(@coolhandkai87)
Davies Gym Poster

I recognize the prior posters about the statistics to date. I really like this kid's athleticism. I think he can be a benefit as another scorer, we'll see. Welcome to Carbondale!!

ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Welcome Mr. Hensley!  Let’s get to WINNING!!

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

As I understand it, the player we'll see at SIU was not the same player that was at Cincy for multiple reasons.  Pretty excited about this young man's athleticism.   2 down, 3 to go !!!  Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @insaluki

As I understand it, the player we'll see at SIU was not the same player that was at Cincy for multiple reasons.  Pretty excited about this young man's athleticism.   2 down, 3 to go !!!  Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s hope. Hard to count on much production from him based on his career to date, but perhaps there’s untapped upside. I’m in wait-and-see mode.

Definitely plenty of depth and competition at the 4 and 5 spots.

ReplyQuote
(@guppy)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Posted by: @siudawgs

Posted by: @insaluki

Let’s hope. Hard to count on much production from him based on his career to date, but perhaps there’s untapped upside. I’m in wait-and-see mode.

Definitely plenty of depth and competition at the 4 and 5 spots.

He looks really athletic and quick in the video available on him.  

ReplyQuote
Cowboydawg
(@cowboydawg)

Looks like the move to play bigger in under way.

ReplyQuote
DirtyDale
(@dirtydale)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster
Topic starter  

Hensley will give us a different look at the 4 spot than Troy. Seems like a good athlete that doesn’t shoot on the perimeter much. He looks like he can get his shot up over defenders in the 8-14 foot range. He was fairly productive when he got minutes this last year. 

I think he’ll make a nice addition to the rotation. I like his game and look forward to see what he can do with some more game time. 

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I can see lineups of 6'2", 6'2", 6'6" 6'8" & 6'9". Even possibly 6'2", 6'2", 6'6" 6'9" & 6'10" next year. We will be able to and should go big whenever it warrants. We will be much more athletic too!

ReplyQuote
Number 1 fan
(@number-1-fan)
Saluki Stadium Poster

I like our chances with Davis, Hensley, and Miller incoming more than last year’s team that had Banks, Newton and Mulia. All 3 upgrades in my opinion. Way more flexibility for lineup combinations and way more length and athleticism already infused. Now the key for the last 3 spots will be to replace the 3 point shooting of Wonders and volume scoring of Domask and Jones. Hard asks this late in the game but if we can find another shooter and a proven scorer or two, this team will have potential coming into the season. Expectations will be low because of the lack of a sexy big name get (so far), but there’s a lot of upside if any of these guys, along with Ebube, Hornecker, Rupert, D’Amico take their game up a notch.

DirtyDale reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

This doesn't mean too much 3 years later but Hensley would have been SIU's 2nd highest ranked recruit ever by 247 behind Booker out of high school (0.9461 for Booker, 0.9418 for Hensley).

https://twitter.com/SIU_Basketball/status/1657022981518811142

ReplyQuote
(@rafflaw)

Welcome Jarrett!!  

ReplyQuote
(@usmcsaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Welcome Jarrett!  Solid pickups so far, and I think we're set now in the frontcourt with 4 great options.  Now let's get some high impact guards!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dawg88)
Abe Martin Field Poster

@INSaluki this is one of the greatest mystery to me, how this kid has a career 2ppg average. He is super athletic, long wing span and goes hard to rim. What was his struggles in the past ?? Injuries, poor face up shooter, lack of playing time ?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5

Share: