underdawg
(@underdawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster
Topic starter  

Some 2018 highlights JB

ReplyQuote
(@freshman63)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Hef says Jimmy committed to Georgia and was offered by old Miss, Kent State, Indiana State, Valparaiso among others but switched to SIU to play with his cousin and uncle. Hef says he's closer to 6 ft 6 now.

Plans to sign this week.

ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)
Topic starter  

if he keeps his head on straight and stays a while he could be good MVC level player--especially teamed with Cousin Darius

ReplyQuote
Salukiholic
(@salukiholic)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Posted by: underdawg

if he keeps his head on straight and stays a while he could be good MVC level player--especially teamed with Cousin Darius

If Jimmy does come and can supply some minutes this year and Darius can supply some minutes this year.  I think we could have a record similar to last year.  Hmmm, I think someone slipped me some Koolaid.   LOL

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: Salukiholic
Posted by: underdawg

If Jimmy does come and can supply some minutes this year and Darius can supply some minutes this year.  I think we could have a record similar to last year.  Hmmm, I think someone slipped me some Koolaid.   LOL

I mean on paper, this is a really good team.  The problem is, the Valley is going to be very improved along with SIU and Barry's track record shows he has the inability to win any games of substance that is going to even get this team into the NIT.

Fraydog reacted
ReplyQuote
(@misty)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

This might be SIU’s best team since ‘08. Problem is this will be the Valley’s best year since ‘08. 

ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)
Topic starter  

Unfortunately, the ability for mids to get in the Dance isn't what it was back in those days--RPI is not what it use to be

Saluki 69 reacted
ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)
Topic starter  

Amadou Fall and Darius Beane are on SIU Person Finder for summer, Jimmy Beane isn't on yet--but plenty of time

ReplyQuote
Wood
 Wood
(@wood)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Don't look now, but Jimmy Beane is in town and is on the roster....

ReplyQuote
Wood
 Wood
(@wood)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: Wood

Don't look now, but Jimmy Beane is in town and is on the roster....

My mistake, I think he has been listed on the roster for a bit now.  Not sure of his status...

ReplyQuote
underdawg
(@underdawg)
Topic starter  

yeh, he's registered for Fall--hopefully he can get eligible for a 2019 scholie. It would be a big pick-up. His 2018 scholarship is still out there, but my hopes for Dembele are fading--should have been announced by now that we've signed him--though with foreign recruits sometime the process of oking him is complicated

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Share: