(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Averaged 7.8 PPG 2 years ago and shot 43% from 3 (37-86, 57th in the country).  Missed most of last year with a foot injury, his only points last year was against SIU.  Press release says he has 2 years of eligibility left despite being a Senior last year so guess he got a medical redshirt and still has an extra COVID year.

rafflaw and INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Not a hugely impressive signing on paper but Southern’s roster is short on shooters and I imagine his role will be knocking down some 3s, perhaps off the bench. No clue about his athleticism/defensive capabilities.

Given that they knew this was in the works and the Tulane kid just visited they must still be trying to fill one more spot.

ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Welcome to Saluki Nation Jovan!  Let's Win!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@siu-grad-87)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Seems like this guy will replace whatever it was Foster Wonders was supposed to be for the Salukis.  

interesting signing 

Supporter of the Fab 4: Scottie Ebube, Foster Wonders, AJ Ferguson & Cade Hornecker.

They’re the ones that can get us where we haven’t been in 15 years.

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Well Mullins and company have seen him in action a couple times. If he can knock down 3’s at a 40% clip I will take it!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dawg88)
Abe Martin Field Poster

If this kid can shoot the basketball like he did his Jr. year this will be a good pickup. Indeed seems like a Foster Wonder replacement. 

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I am not a stats guy sometimes a person's stats aren't very good because of the system they play in case in point look at Lance Jones his scoring average was good but on how many shots and Dalton Banks in my opinion would be a big time scorer this year if he had stayed and had small stats on this year's team I am a believer in what I see not his stats if healthy I think he can contribute also like the size of this young man maybe will have some versatility to the lineup

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

DR222 reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

6'6" Guard ?  Love this.  I don't think this kid is coming if he wasn't able to play some D.  If that is the case, he is likely your starting SG and, even if not, adds more size, something we have been clamoring for the past few years.  Let's go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote

Share: