75 Posts
30 Users
29 Likes
10.1 K Views
(@misty)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

*Only a rumor, take with grain of salt*

Hinson isn’t getting fired before the end of the season. Or after.

Because he’s resigning. To run for office. Guess teaching runs in the family and something he’s passionate about improving.

Person I spoke with believes it’ll be a negotiated lower buyout. Mutual parting of ways after STL. 

So BBQ saves face. But either way he won’t be in Carbondale (or Illinois for that matter). 

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Misty

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

This would make some sense.

If true, I hope he promises to do so regardless of what happens in St. Louis.

ReplyQuote
Saloukeyfan
(@saloukeyfan)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

OMG

ReplyQuote
Salukiholic
(@salukiholic)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Win Win

I like the sound of that scenario for everyone.

If PT does that I will refer to him as Mr. Barry Hinson from that day forward and refrain from using any of my pet names for him.   LOL

ReplyQuote
(@dawgpoop)
Saluki Stadium Poster

If true, he won't get my vote.  If he can't get a team of 12 players to work together and play good basketball, he's not going to be able to get a much bigger group of politicians to work together to get anything done.    Barry needs to disappear and move to the North Pole to live in isolation far away from society.

siudawg77 reacted
ReplyQuote
Salukiholic
(@salukiholic)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Posted by: dawgpoop

If true, he won't get my vote.  If he can't get a team of 12 players to work together and play good basketball, he's not going to be able to get a much bigger group of politicians to work together to get anything done.    Barry needs to disappear and move to the North Pole to live in isolation far away from society.

Anyone gifted enough to network and retain his job this long when he obviously should have been fired years ago, is a very gifted politician. IMO

ReplyQuote
(@dawgpoop)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Posted by: Salukiholic
Posted by: dawgpoop

Anyone gifted enough to network and retain his job this long when he obviously should have been fired years ago, is a very gifted politician. IMO

We have enough gifted politicians in all levels of government already.   We need officials that can actually represent the people who elect them and get stuff done......not people who just network to those with money and try to keep them happy.

1DAWG reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki 69
(@saluki-69)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

ReplyQuote
Booby's
(@boobys)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Sounds like a good plan.  Someone should pass along the idea if it not true. 

Craving a McBride Special!

ReplyQuote
Salukibbfan1
(@salukibbfan1)
Saluki Stadium Poster

I'd by him a Super Large bagg of cheetoz

Saluki 69 and siudawg77 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-goblin-king)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

If he does it it isn’t because he is “passionate about education” it is because he knows he is being terminated and he is trying to save himself the shame of being bounced from the valley again.  Then everyone in the media can slobber all over him with breathless excitement over this “self sacrificing” move.  Everything is a manipulation and dog and pony show for this clown

ReplyQuote
GoBlueSaluki
(@gobluesaluki)

Posted by: The Goblin King

If he does it it isn’t because he is “passionate about education” it is because he knows he is being terminated and he is trying to save himself the shame of being bounced from the valley again.  Then everyone in the media can slobber all over him with breathless excitement over this “self sacrificing” move.  Everything is a manipulation and dog and pony show for this clown

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.  

1DAWG and airflowrc reacted
ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)

I hope this is spot on!  Please post the job now so SIU can get a jump on perspective candidates!

Saluki 69 reacted
ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

I have been trying to tell you all for almost a month he was gone. Not if but when. But nooooooooooooo.  Nobody listens to me 

ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: Barkeep 1967

I have been trying to tell you all for almost a month he was gone. Not if but when. But nooooooooooooo.  Nobody listens to me 

If something seems too good to be true, then...

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5

Share: