(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@sandman95 it’s true though. Not even a mean statement

SlyDawg, Salukifan32, Rockin' Dawg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I think DePaul is going to probably put together a pretty decent roster from the portal. Will probably have their best season in years. Sounds like Kennard Davis will commit to them soon.

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

I find it hilarious that “insiders” on twitter declared that Mullins barely paid attention to Benson and burned bridges with him causing him to go to MSU. Then the second he becomes a free agent he goes right to Mullins. 

ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Posted by: @siudawgs

https://twitter.com/247HSHoops/status/1773728848422596700

Wish he would have picked Mullins the first time.

He would have sat on the bench and been yanked after 2 minutes and misused just like the rest of our big men.

Some of you guys act like Mullins cheated on you or something.  Move on to the new “wife” that you feel is going to be a freak in the sheets so to speak.  But quit crying over a lover that you feel spurned you.

Freedawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@johnny-utah you guys act like saying the truthful negative aspects of his coaching is saying something mean. Holtman will probably help with bensen playing time tremendously he won’t allow the quick pull stuff

ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@johnny-utah you guys act like saying the truthful negative aspects of his coaching is saying something mean. Holtman will probably help with bensen playing time tremendously he won’t allow the quick pull stuff

Just move on to the future…. If you don’t want guys bitching that Mullins got fired quit bringing up his flaws.  Time to move on. He gave it his all ( wasn’t enough)and represented the university well. I wish him nothing but the best….however it’s nagy’s time to shine. We’ll be better as a fan base if we can move on, either way if you view it as a positive or negative move.

SlyDawg, Salukifan32, Freedawg and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @sandman95

He would have sat on the bench and been yanked after 2 minutes and misused just like the rest of our big men.

Really, stop already!  I bet you wouldn’t be so aggressive to his face.  Ass hat!

I would have no problem telling Mullins i disagreed with his awful use of big men. Hell, our announcers told him as much game after game int he post game interviews. I love Bryan Mullins, but his refusal to adapt was his undoing.

And i also didn't say a single thing that was mean or aggressive. And i also am not the loser here that is so butt hurt and sensitive that i had to relegate my argument to name calling...... ass hat. 

SlyDawg, Salukifan32, Freedawg and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Posted by: @johnny-utah

Some of you guys act like Mullins cheated on you or something.  Move on to the new “wife” that you feel is going to be a freak in the sheets so to speak.  But quit crying over a lover that you feel spurned you.

Just stating facts man, Mullins was terrible at using his big men. Can't dispute the facts. Its plain as day to anyone that watched a game, including Watson and Reis who questioned him about his big man usage after nearly every game on the post game show.

Salukifan32, Freedawg, Rockin' Dawg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Just move on to the future…. If you don’t want guys bitching that Mullins got fired quit bringing up his flaws.  Time to move on. He gave it his all ( wasn’t enough)and represented the university well. I wish him nothing but the best….however it’s nagy’s time to shine. We’ll be better as a fan base if we can move on, either way if you view it as a positive or negative move.

Well to be fair, im not the one that brought up mullins to begin with, i responed to a post, notice i quoted it. So piss off.

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Posted by: @cosmos

I find it hilarious that “insiders” on twitter declared that Mullins barely paid attention to Benson and burned bridges with him causing him to go to MSU. Then the second he becomes a free agent he goes right to Mullins. 

So, what exactly makes you think he went "right to Mullins"? There are other coaches on that staff you know.

ReplyQuote
Spike
(@spike)

Did SIU even recruit Benson first time around?

AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Well to be fair, im not the one that brought up mullins to begin with, i responed to a post, notice i quoted it. So piss off.

Just was hoping we could not bash one of our own every chance we get….but then again there are a few assholes in society so I shouldn’t expect any different here.

Freedawg and Sandman95 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@spike Yes, we offered him

AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @cosmos

So, what exactly makes you think he went "right to Mullins"? There are other coaches on that staff you know.

Exactly. He went to Chris Holtman who coached Ohio State and Butler (and probably good NIL money.. DePaul is the largest Catholic university in America and they do have money). People on here are still acting like Mullins was the reason why Loyola made the final four and recruited every one of their good players. Nope - just look at what we got from the portal this year.

DAmico yes-definitely a Mullins guy. Hope he enjoys playing to a mostly empty arena at McCormick place.

I'm betting Nagy gets us some good players from the portal.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Mr_Woogers

SlyDawg, Salukifan32, Quatros Saluki and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Heck, if Tim ever decides he wants a career change, he has the VOICE to be an announcer.  

Saluki44 and AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 26 / 98

Share: