2024 Transfer Portal

1,460 Posts
90 Users
1631 Reactions
53.7 K Views
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@ajcsaluki 

Yes, there's definitely going to be ones the general public doesn't know about or that just haven't told sources that make that info public. There's lots of work being done for sure, though.

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

The Miller thing is weird because you assume Nagy re-recruited him to stay and he agreed and then decided to leave.  Could mean good news though, in fact I would argue that if it's strictly a basketball decision it has to mean good news.  Guess we will see.

SlyDawg reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

I’m guessing the staff is being honest with the returning players and Miller sees potential upgrades coming in and it led to him entering the portal before it closes.  And just because he’s in the portal again doesn’t mean he can’t come back again.

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @siudawgs

Hensley was up and down and, as mentioned, missed more than his share of chippies, but there’s no doubt his experience, length and athleticism returning is a positive with the state of this roster. Hensley also has the quickness to fit an uptempo style, so maybe he’ll take a step forward.

Kennard, what say you?

Great news. Once he got to play more than a couple minutes and get in the flow, he showed some things. Good shot blocker, good shooter, good hops. Now he needs to work on those missed bunnies. I think he'll get a lot of playing time next season.

ReplyQuote
(@joec50)
Davies Gym Poster

I’ll be surprised if Kennard Davis comes back with the offers he’s getting according to his X account.  Hate to see that but certainly not unexpected.

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@joec50 

Those aren't offers those are just the ones that reached out to him. 

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Also, FYI - Dead period starts 5/22.

ReplyQuote
(@joec50)
Davies Gym Poster

@foxman24 okay, thanks.  So, he could have 10 reach out to him and not get any offers.  They’re just weighing who they might be interested in at this point and whether there’s a mutual interest.  Then they later decide on who they offer.  It might be a waiting game for the player.

ReplyQuote
Cowboydawg
(@cowboydawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

I just don’t see the love for Miller, I believe we can get better. Steffe may eat up a lot of minutes at the 2.

Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
Austinsaluki
(@austinsaluki)

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Posted by: @siudawgs

Hensley was up and down and, as mentioned, missed more than his share of chippies, but there’s no doubt his experience, length and athleticism returning is a positive with the state of this roster. Hensley also has the quickness to fit an uptempo style, so maybe he’ll take a step forward.

Kennard, what say you?

Great news. Once he got to play more than a couple minutes and get in the flow, he showed some things. Good shot blocker, good shooter, good hops. Now he needs to work on those missed bunnies. I think he'll get a lot of playing time next season.

And for gods sake don't try to make a 5 out of him!

(Inflammatory political snark)

SlyDawg, Mr_Woogers, ReSaluki 88 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I just checked social media for the first time today.

So Miller *re-entered* the portal after less than 2 weeks since announcing he’d be coming off it and back to SIU? 

What a charade. 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

https://twitter.com/JamieShaw5/status/1785095690604933198

5-11 guard from Houston, TX

rafflaw and INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

I'm sure this is total fantasy, but I'm going to go to bed believing Marcus Millender is verballing to siu tomorrow, and that's why Miller re-entered the portal today. haha

I can dream right? It will help me sleep better tonight at least. 

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

I'm sure this is total fantasy, but I'm going to go to bed believing Marcus Millender is verballing to siu tomorrow, and that's why Miller re-entered the portal today. haha

This kid could be an absolute STUD, especially in Nagy's up-tempo system.  

AJCSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ajcsaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

If we all dream enthusiastically enough, maybe it will become reality. At the very least, let's get him in for a visit, feed him some Quatro's and see what happens.

SlyDawg, Salukifan32, INSaluki and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 68 / 98

Share: