1,551 Posts
90 Users
1750 Reactions
55.9 K Views
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

https://twitter.com/coach_mamon/status/1787291522343268399?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

This might mean good news is coming?

you mean that we have a slam dunk commit? or are you saying something with eric mcgill? I'm confused. haha

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Mamon is probably saying a slam dunk commit. Matt Steffe also retweeted it lol

ReplyQuote
(@dawg88)
Abe Martin Field Poster

The easiest guess would be a Nash or Dibba commitment. The fact that MS retweeted, make me lean a certain direction. 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by dawg88

ReplyQuote
(@ajcsaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @dawg88

The easiest guess who be a Nash or Dibba commitment. The fact that MS retweeted, make me lean a certain direction. 

Or both! There's been quite a bit of promising activity on the recruiting front the past few days and it seems more good things are about to happen.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by AJCSaluki

TJ McFlys reacted
ReplyQuote
Mdogs1
(@mdogs1)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

My guess would be Nash.😀

ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)

Posted by: @mdogs1

My guess would be Nash.😀

That would be insane…

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)

Starting to get very excited but I really want to see some older guys come in... The freshmen are exciting but its hard to retain them long term and its hard to win with them short term.  They can play a role on a good team, even be a top player or 2 but you need old dudes too.  18 year olds vs 23 year olds is just tough no matter how talented the 18 year old is.  Who knows though, maybe Nagy has an eye on guys who can be retained... Regardless, I am starting to get really excited.

Sandman95 reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

So Il 24 with another BOLD prediction over on mvcfans, says we have another commitment eminent. Never could have predicted a team with 7 schollys to fill in the next few weeks would be getting a commitment soon. lol 😂 

Foxman24 reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

This seems encouraging on the SIU front:

https://twitter.com/timmccaughan/status/1786892939358064951?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

https://twitter.com/siu_basketball/status/1786892253161533680?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Is that to be read that THREE (or even 2) recruits are signing imminently?  If so, you would imagine it would be today.  I always take these tweets or rumors with a HUGE grain of salt.  Let's not forget, at one point we thought we were getting 4-6 players from last year's team back.  I'm waiting patiently and will only believe "it" when I see "it".  

ReplyQuote
(@freedawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

@insaluki I too was hoping and thinking we would get six or so players back. I am still hoping to hear this from Davis and was really disappointed with the loss of Ferguson. Going to Murray only made it hurt more.

There are still hundreds of unsigned players in the portal. It will be interesting how many will remain unsigned at the end of July.

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @freedawg

@insaluki I too was hoping and thinking we would get six or so players back. I am still hoping to hear this from Davis and was really disappointed with the loss of Ferguson. Going to Murray only made it hurt more.

There are still hundreds of unsigned players in the portal. It will be interesting how many will remain unsigned at the end of July.

It is important to get guys signed early so they can attend summer workouts. Especially since it will be nearly a completely new roster with a new coaching staff. We really need at least 10 players signed by the end of May so they can enroll for summer courses and start workouts.

Salukifan32, SIU Alum 05, Freedawg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Definitely two are committed. Should be announced soon. Hoping that third is soon as well.

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @dogdays

Definitely two are committed. Should be announced soon. Hoping that third is soon as well.

Since surely you cannot divulge names for multiple reasons, can you at least confirm the two are GOOD recruits and will help this team immediately, if not start  (in your opinion of course)?  

ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

In my barely educated opinion on the two. One yes, the second hopefully.

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

So Il 24 with another BOLD prediction over on mvcfans, says we have another commitment eminent. Never could have predicted a team with 7 schollys to fill in the next few weeks would be getting a commitment soon. lol 😂 

He’s been nailing everything early.  He actually posted that an hour before Mamon posted the Eric McGill gif 

Misty reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 77 / 104

Share: