90 Users
1790 Reactions
57.3 K Views
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

So Il 24 with another BOLD prediction over on mvcfans, says we have another commitment eminent. Never could have predicted a team with 7 schollys to fill in the next few weeks would be getting a commitment soon. lol 😂 

He’s been nailing everything early.  He actually posted that an hour before Mamon posted the Eric McGill gif 

Again, what is the posted pic supposed to represent?  Regardless, not only did we not hear of any new news today but the school didn't announce the Sykes signing either.  Hoping we hear something by Wednesday on all of the above !!!  I'm TRYING to remain patient, trust me.  LOL

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @insaluki

So Il 24 with another BOLD prediction over on mvcfans, says we have another commitment eminent. Never could have predicted a team with 7 schollys to fill in the next few weeks would be getting a commitment soon. lol 😂 

He’s been nailing everything early.  He actually posted that an hour before Mamon posted the Eric McGill gif 

Again, what is the posted pic supposed to represent?  Regardless, not only did we not hear of any new news today but the school didn't announce the Sykes signing either.  Hoping we hear something by Wednesday on all of the above !!!  I'm TRYING to remain patient, trust me.  LOL

Sykes retweeted the Goodman post about his verbal so I don't think we have to worry about that one. 

INSaluki and Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@misty)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

I don’t know if he works in the athletic department or is a big donor, but he’s been on the money before things leak on social media.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

ReSaluki 88, INSaluki, SIU Alum 05 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Damien Mayo has committed!

https://twitter.com/damienmayojr/status/1787608214080565285?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Let's go!!!!! He's a Dawg. Glad to have him 

ReplyQuote
Maroonloon
(@maroonloon)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Nice and welcome!

If he's a shooter, should be called Sinko de Mayo!

March on triumphantly!

Psychodawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Feeling some good vibes with this staff. 

Psychodawg reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

I think Mayo is gonna be a fan favorite.  I don't think the stats from last year show how good he can be

siudawgs reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

They are roasting quatros Saluki it’s hilarious 

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

Will never understand infighting between fan bases. And will also not understand why people wouldn’t share things on a Saluki board that they’d post on a conference board. This isn’t high school. Alas, excited for all the additions. 

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Mayo is tough as nails. Like I said he is a junk yard dawg! If we get the additional commits we are thinking we may get we will be light years ahead of previous Saluki teams regarding athleticism.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Ignore the positions for now but the roster is starting to take shape.  Definitely gonna need a point guard:

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@resaluki-88 I still have zero idea why we have more athletic players on this roster than we did in the last 5 years. Did our recruiters just not like athletic dudes it’s like they said get us dudes like Troy domico type body

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Dunkledog

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

@salukiworld 

I don't see him being a top scorer, but that's okay.  He truly reminds me of a junkyard dog (I think someone else already mentioned that).  Adding someone who has Valley experience and a known commodity, with room for improvement, is a big deal !!!  Considering Sykes is not a good 3pt shooter though, it would help if Mayo Jr can work that more into his game.  

ReplyQuote
(@crazysaluki)
Davies Gym Poster

Call me crazy but I think we have a 20 win team brewing….

Psychodawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 78 / 106

Share: