66 Users
413 Reactions
30.1 K Views
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @siu-alum-05

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Sorry, but Tucker Devries will never be an NBA player, he is good, but nowhere near athletic enough to play in the NBA. 

I used to say the same thing about Kyle Korver and look how long that SOB played in the league! 🤣

Korver is an NBA player in one dimension only. He's a very good outside shooter...and a huge defensive liability. That said, he's a far better shooter than Devries I think. I too think the NBA is a stretch for Devries.

Freedawg reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Posted by: @obd

Evansville beat Quinnipiac 67-66 in the first round of the CBI last night. They play at 5:30 today vs. Seattle.

The Trees beat Minnesota and will play Cincinnati in the Hulman Center tomorrow night.

If you watched the InSU-Minnie game, Avila's biggest weakness reared it's ugly head. He's not a great rebounder for 6' 10". Also, that outside shooting is very iffy - been non-existent lately. Swope hasn't done much for them either. Conwell and Kent are studs and Bledson, the MVC 6th man, is also very good.

Avila's passing is very good and Schertz is a heck of a coach, offense and defense.

Swope's been playing hurt the last half of the season. He will have surgery when the season ends.

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Incredible LOL

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @foxman24

Incredible LOL

Hey at least they are showing that they are doing something.  Right, wrong or just indifference.  No matter what MSU will be getting a HC with experience at Power 5 conferences.  May not have been successful.  But he knows what it takes. on the other hand we are still in limbo!

This post was modified 2 months ago by KIWIBALL

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @kiwiball

Incredible LOL

Hey at least they are showing that they are doing something.  Right, wrong or just indifference.  No matter what MSU will be getting a HC with experience at Power 5 conferences.  May not have been successful.  But he knows what it takes. on the other hand we are still in limbo!

That's an absolutely horrible hire. Having patience is a much better strategy than hiring the absolute wrong person!

ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I've been following the Valley for almost 60 years, and I've never seen anything like what is going on now.  With all the coach/player turnover, what is the Valley going to look like next year.  I can't even begin to keep up.  And I guess with NIL, this is going to continue into the future for the players.  

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

rafflaw and AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Incredible LOL

That's an absolutely horrible hire. Having patience is a much better strategy than hiring the absolute wrong person!

you don’t know if it’s the wrong person till he actually gets into his second year or so. 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Belmont’s offseason from Hell continues 

https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/status/1772365086381797614?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Belmont’s offseason from Hell continues 

https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/status/1772365086381797614?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

They are becoming the poster child for how F'd up the sport has become. Three stud sophomores ... what a bright future! Would have been picked to win the league next year (assuming coaching change at Indiana State). Instead they all hit the portal and ... ?!

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Posted by: @siu-alum-05

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Sorry, but Tucker Devries will never be an NBA player, he is good, but nowhere near athletic enough to play in the NBA. 

I used to say the same thing about Kyle Korver and look how long that SOB played in the league! 🤣

Korver is an NBA player in one dimension only. He's a very good outside shooter...and a huge defensive liability. That said, he's a far better shooter than Devries I think. I too think the NBA is a stretch for Devries.

Korver's a top ten spot up shooter in the history of the sport of basketball so that's a very high bar.

ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

https://twitter.com/WyattWheeler_NL/status/1772332963176271876?s=20

CLo's season ended over the weekend.  Maybe tomorrow we'll see a flight out of MDH to PWK and back. 

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @airdawg86

CLo's season ended over the weekend.  Maybe tomorrow we'll see a flight out of MDH to PWK and back. 

Oh no, is this Dean_SIU on an alt account?

AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

Posted by: @salukiworld

Posted by: @airdawg86

Oh no, is this Dean_SIU on an alt account?

🤣

And ouch - I guess I need to be more careful when posting wrt CLo.

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Incredible LOL

you don’t know if it’s the wrong person till he actually gets into his second year or so. 

I do know that at least one assistant coach who worked for him said it was an absolute nightmare, amongst other very bad things....

ReplyQuote
Page 43 / 49

Share: