McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @obd

https://twitter.com/MoStateMBB/status/1773025820547694642?s=20

New/Old/Former

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Unless IND ST has a complete melt down, they will be playing in the NIT Championship game.  They're up 98-86 with 1:02 left.   

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

I think someone asked if I'd take SIU having the season Indiana State just had if it meant losing the coach after the year.  The answer is yes, yes, yes, hell yes.

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

I think someone asked if I'd take SIU having the season Indiana State just had if it meant losing the coach after the year.  The answer is yes, yes, yes, hell yes.

I don't mean to correct you, but don't you mean HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!  ?

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Good for the Sycs, and their fans really showed up in a big way throughout the NIT. They sold out Hinkle in 6 hours!!! I hate to say it but SLU is going to be really good next year. I really hate SLU, but it might be hard not to cheer for them next year...

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Darius Hannah is coming back for another season

https://twitter.com/icetimecleve/status/1775654301416759501

ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

That might have been me…I’ll ask everyone this,  How many wins in the NIT does it take to match an NCAA bid but lose opening round.  No right answer was just curious on everyone’s opinion.

ReplyQuote
saluki82
(@saluki82)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @johnny-utah

That might have been me…I’ll ask everyone this,  How many wins in the NIT does it take to match an NCAA bid but lose opening round.  No right answer was just curious on everyone’s opinion.

Good question. I think winning the NIT might be equal to a one and done in the ncaa.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @saluki82

Posted by: @johnny-utah

Good question. I think winning the NIT might be equal to a one and done in the ncaa.

I'd probably say I'd rather win the NIT than get blown out in the first round of the NCAA Tournament but I'd still much rather be Drake of this year losing a close one than winning the NIT.

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

To each their own, but I'd much rather take winning the NIT than just making the NCAA, especially now when teams are not awarded an automatic bid for winning their conference.   

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Winning the NIT = Sweet 16 in my opinion..the SYCs are getting great press and it's way better for the MVC than Drake disappointing in round 1. 

The NIT is still a great tournament. If the Sycs can beat a very good Seton Hall, good for them. Seton is one of the very few teams that beat UConn this year.

InSU -2.5 currently. Just hope they shoot well - if so, I like their chances.

ReplyQuote
Page 46 / 49

Share: