Posted by: @salukiworld

Darius Hannah is coming back for another season

https://twitter.com/icetimecleve/status/1775654301416759501

that's a shame - that guy killed us

ReplyQuote
(@oledawg)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Winning the NIT = Sweet 16 in my opinion..the SYCs are getting great press and it's way better for the MVC than Drake disappointing in round 1. 

The NIT is still a great tournament. If the Sycs can beat a very good Seton Hall, good for them. Seton is one of the very few teams that beat UConn this year.

InSU -2.5 currently. Just hope they shoot well - if so, I like their chances.

I agree,  this has worked out perfectly for Indiana State.  Basically five sold out home games against big name programs. Pat Macarena has promised 10 grand to all 15 players in NIL $ if they win tonight.  Hopefully it puts Valley teams in a better position for future NCAA selection committees too!

Mr_Woogers reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

@oledawg 

I think their success will make the committee think twice next year before screwing the MVC.

ReplyQuote
Mjzelten
(@mjzelten)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @mr_woogers

@oledawg 

I think their success will make the committee think twice next year before screwing the MVC.

Don't count on it.

“True terror is waking up one morning and discovering your high school class is running the country.” —Kurt Vonnegut

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

The Sycamores gave that away 

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

Seton Hall scores the last 9 points of the game in 3:13 and wins 79-77 over the Trees.

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Two teams that got robbed of tournament bids. Entertaining game 

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Sad way to end it for the Sycs. Had the game in the bag. Avila missed 3 wide open 3's down the stretch that most likely would have sealed it. Now unfortunately they'll have to hire a new coach and rebuild the roster.

AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Sad way to end it for the Sycs. Had the game in the bag. Avila missed 3 wide open 3's down the stretch that most likely would have sealed it. Now unfortunately they'll have to hire a new coach and rebuild the roster.

Maybe it’s the naivety in me but I can’t help but think, as beloved as that team became in Terre Haute, that there would be major NIL opportunities available if 1-2 of their key guys would consider sticking around.

They were going to throw a lot of money at Schertz … maybe a chunk of that could be repurposed.

This post was modified 1 month ago by siudawgs

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/status/1776066828814737636

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Up by 7 with a couple minutes to go - just couldn't hit the big shot. Ryan Conwell, normally a very good 3 pt shooter, was 1 - 9. He shoots anywhere close to normal and InSU wins it all. Great season for them though and their NIT run (and Seton Hall's) illustrates how full of shit the NCAA committee is .

AirDawg86 and siudawgs reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

I hate like hell to see him go to SLU, since that's a suckass outfit that thinks theirs doesn't stink. At least we got to enjoy SIU crushing the Billiken by 39 points! Loved it.

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

IF Schertz keeps Southern and his buddy Luke Martin on the schedule those matchups with the newly uptempo Salukis could be played in the 90s …

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

The In St /Seton Hall NIT game last night was good fun; wish ISUblue had won, their shooting went so cold at the wrong & worst time of the game.  Should have attacked the basket first on the last two possessions.

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
Page 47 / 49

Share: