2,457 Posts
112 Users
2685 Reactions
45.7 K Views
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

C'mon, you FlightAware people!!! There HAS to be an airplane flying SOMEPLACE!!! 😆 

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@obd wasn’t there supposed to be an announcement today?

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Well looks like we are in for another day of putting our thoughts and feelings on our next coach. 

ReplyQuote
SIU Alum 05
(@siu-alum-05)
Saluki Stadium Poster

https://twitter.com/Dawgs_MBB/status/1772715192188645463?t=SXH_Hv4yCXIZTgibYnodiQ&s=19

I'll be listening in to this tonight.

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @siu-alum-05

https://twitter.com/Dawgs_MBB/status/1772715192188645463?t=SXH_Hv4yCXIZTgibYnodiQ&s=19

Yeah no thanks. The way they were tweeting at Leonard saying he should be fired was just a silly look. Be critical of the man if you want but tagging the man in tweets saying he should be fired is just weird 

ReplyQuote
(@grimper57)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Posted by: @kiwiball

@quatroschallengesaluki 

so those in the know. Where do we stand on NIL monmey for athletics?

I was just contacted in the past week about some kind of NIL donation program they're supposedly setting up.  No idea about any details -- just that it's coming.

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukifan32

Posted by: @siu-alum-05

Yeah no thanks. The way they were tweeting at Leonard saying he should be fired was just a silly look. Be critical of the man if you want but tagging the man in tweets saying he should be fired is just weird 

The pivot those podcasters made from being hypercritical of Mullins throughout the season to being outraged about his dismissal was an interesting one. I'm sure they have some tangled rationale but ... weird. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by siudawgs

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@kiwiball it’s crazy how multiple people with sources think something is close then it gets dragged back. I’ve never seen the school so secretive

ReplyQuote
(@saluki3peat)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

@OBD 

Think I saw flight that left Carbondale and landed in Herrin. Not sure what that means. 🤷‍♂️

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @salukiworld

There are rumblings that USC might open with Enfield going to SMU possibly.  I wonder if Schertz loves LA?

That sounds completely crazy to me...SMU - home of the death penalty - vs. sunny USC in the Big 10.. No brainer.

ReplyQuote
Thunnellvision
(@thunnellvision)

They should just billow maroon smoke from the physical plant when they find the coach. I can’t take this.

Bow Em

Saluki44, INSaluki, Barkeep 1967 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

I hear this one a lot these days….”Mullins is a terrible coach, he had Domask and Jones on his team and couldn’t get it done.” What are we going to say about Belmont?  The schools that are talking to Gillespie and Dia are impressive high major schools, and then throw Tyson on top those two.  They finished 6th?

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

Posted by: @johnny-utah

I hear this one a lot these days….”Mullins is a terrible coach, he had Domask and Jones on his team and couldn’t get it done.” What are we going to say about Belmont?  The schools that are talking to Gillespie and Dia are impressive high major schools, and then throw Tyson on top those two.  They finished 6th?

100 percent fair but doesn’t excuse it 

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

I get your point to an extent, but one major difference is those Belmont guys were sophomores whereas Domask and Jones played four years with Southern.

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

100 percent fair but doesn’t excuse it 

Dunkledog do you ever have a positive thought

Freedawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 117 / 164

Share: