112 Users
2543 Likes
44.9 K Views
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Posted by: @kiwiball

This is an independent report that shows what people think of us and the rest of the teams MVC

Who gives a crap! This stuff is just bunk. Complete friggin joke. InSU has some of the worst numbers on here yet they are in the Final 4 of the NIT and have a really good team.

Worst facilities? Hulman Center just underwent a major renovation. Man that place was rocking with a 8000+ fans last night - on national TV.

That was a good game last night.   I loved how ISU-blue quieted the UC crowd in the bar/restaurant last night.

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @14_alumdawg

That’s the best we could get for $600K per year?! Do we know who actually turned down offers besides Spradlin? We know several who was interviewed but who actually turned down offers or pulled out?

We don't know shit Dude. This is fantasy land. I don't even believe we hired this guy until I see an official announcement.

AirDawg86 and INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @airdawg86

This is an independent report that shows what people think of us and the rest of the teams MVC

Who gives a crap! This stuff is just bunk. Complete friggin joke. InSU has some of the worst numbers on here yet they are in the Final 4 of the NIT and have a really good team.

Worst facilities? Hulman Center just underwent a major renovation. Man that place was rocking with a 8000+ fans last night - on national TV.

That was a good game last night.   I loved how ISU-blue quieted the UC crowd in the bar/restaurant last night.

That was a great game with two very good teams. That Cincy guard from Europe made some incredible threes to keep it close late, but the Sycs toughed it out. Avila and Conwell were really good.

AirDawg86 and SlyDawg reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @barkeep-1967

Posted by: @dunkledog

@saluki-4-life this years team would have been swept both years by wright state

yea that Purdue Ft Wayne team they beat them was a powerhouse 🥺

They beat Illinois State by 25 points early in the season.

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@mr_woogers again don’t shoot the messenger.  Just posting what I saw and it was reported.  Not posting it because of bashful.  Just for information purposes only

ReplyQuote
Salukian
(@salukian)
Davies Gym Poster

“…SIU should consider Wright State coach Scott Nagy” 🤩 🤣 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Salukian

Get off my lawn

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

@mr_woogers Do t shoot the messenger.  Just posting what the company did to report on the MVC. Believe what you want. It’s out there. Either way you can do whatever you want with it. 

Quit posting ancient, untrue bullshit. InSU does NOT have the 9th worst facilities in the MVC. An idiot could pick that list apart. It's probably years old too.

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@uncledawgpound)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

I obviously want SIU to do their due diligence and thus make the "right" hire, but the nervous nelly in me can't help but feel like Dwight Schrute when he limping across hot coals and yelling, "GIMME THE JOB! GIMME THE JOB!"

For the last couple days, my inner voice has been like, "ANNOUNCE THE HIRE! ANNOUNCE THE HIRE!" 

AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Fwiw. They lost to Oakland by 14 and beat them by 21. Nagy is a quality coach with an excellent track record. Last two years are iffy but overall, a very good record. Time will tell. He is considered my most in the profession to be a high quality coach.

Rockin' Dawg, AJCSaluki, SlyDawg and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @uncledawgpound

I obviously want SIU to do their due diligence and thus make the "right" hire, but the nervous nelly in me can't help but feel like Dwight Schrute when he limping across hot coals and yelling, "GIMME THE JOB! GIMME THE JOB!"

For the last couple days, my inner voice has been like, "ANNOUNCE THE HIRE! ANNOUNCE THE HIRE!" 

There might possibly be a video about it on siusalukis.com in a few days. Don't hold your breath.

ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukian

SIU should consider Wright State coach Scott Nagy 🤩 

Odd you would mention that. Their third or fourth choice was flown in today.

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
(@rafflaw)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

I am anxiously awaiting the official announcement of Nagy's hiring.  If he is the coach, I hope he can bring Jaheem Webber with him.  He needs to get moving on the portal asap so that we can actually field a team! 

ReplyQuote
Woofie2
(@woofie2)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @dawgbytes

Posted by: @salukian

SIU should consider Wright State coach Scott Nagy 🤩 

Odd you would mention that. Their third or fourth choice was flown in today.

Nagy's first regular season win for Wright State was in Carbondale, 2016.
Can we get an away game for SIU at Wright state to start the season? to return the favor....

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

@mr_woogers Do t shoot the messenger.  Just posting what the company did to report on the MVC. Believe what you want. It’s out there. Either way you can do whatever you want with it. 

Quit posting ancient, untrue bullshit. InSU does NOT have the 9th worst facilities in the MVC. An idiot could pick that list apart. It's probably years old too.

It has Loyola in the MVC so yeah......................... 

ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

What person wants to sign up with SIU as a coach when they see how Mullins was treated. 

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 130 / 164

Share: