Clear all

Coaching Search

2,457 Posts
112 Users
2685 Reactions
45.3 K Views
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@dawg he also said his sources told him he said no and that he doesn’t care if we thought he wasn’t telling the truth lol

This post was modified 2 months ago by Dunkledog

ReplyQuote
Dawg
 Dawg
(@dawg)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@spike Just jokin.  Both my kids went there so I feel like an alum.  And I was gratified that you also forgot A&M.  Those A&M fans are insane and obnovious.

ReplyQuote
Maroonloon
(@maroonloon)

The long Saluki national nightmare is over!

Been silent throughout this process as I have absolutely nothing to offer the board. It's been a wild ride on SI and hope/glad it's over.

Since it is Holy Week, praying Nagy can deliver (after the glowing comments) is the best I can offer.

Go Dawgs!

March on triumphantly!

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Spike
(@spike)

Posted by: @dawg

@spike Just jokin.  Both my kids went there so I feel like an alum.  And I was gratified that you also forgot A&M.  Those A&M fans are insane and obnovious.

I probably should have used Pennsylvania. Texas apparently has like 5 multi campus systems which is alot.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

The thing with the search is, I don't really think it was as bad as people make it seem.  They thought they had a deal done with Spradlin last week before the Illinois NCAA Tournament game and he backed out.  It seems like Steve Lutz is going to Oklahoma State so he's probably going to get a better job.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1773365533225754661

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@salukiworld most people who thought that were just really upset about Bryan

ReplyQuote
(@joec50)
Davies Gym Poster

I won’t believe it until an official announcement.  My head is spinning after following 154 pages on this thread.

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @joec50

I won’t believe it until an official announcement.  My head is spinning after following 154 pages on this thread.

Believe it. Now onto:

- Who from his current coaching staff is coming over?

- Who of the current Wright State roster is coming over?

- Who of his signed incoming freshman recruits might be coming over?

- Will he retain Jerrance Howard?

- Will he be able to talk any current SIU players into staying?

- Who can he (quickly) land in the portal to fill out the roster/try to salvage a competitive first season?

Etc. ...

ReplyQuote
Dawg
 Dawg
(@dawg)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @spike

I probably should have used Pennsylvania. Texas apparently has like 5 multi campus systems which is alot.

Yea it does.  Texas has 39 public universities and at least five different systems.  Even the community colleges are nutty.  Austin Comm College has 80k students.

ReplyQuote
(@joec50)
Davies Gym Poster

SalukiWorld reacted
ReplyQuote
(@salukidawg13)
Davies Gym Poster

Just got an ESPN notice that we're going with Nagy.

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @joec50

to paraphrase bluto, it’s not over till we say it’s over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?  

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Go Dawgs. Go Nagy. I was wrong and I don't care. 

MPH, SlyDawg, Salukifan32 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Dawg
 Dawg
(@dawg)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@kiwiball S 4 L won't believe it even then 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @spike

Yea it does.  Texas has 39 public universities and at least five different systems.  Even the community colleges are nutty.  Austin Comm College has 80k students.

with a state that big, u probably have miles between each one of those universities 

Freedawg and Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 154 / 164

Share: