Coaching Search

2,457 Posts
112 Users
2685 Reactions
45.7 K Views
Thunnellvision
(@thunnellvision)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Spradlin and Krobbenheifeister are scrambling to get to Carbondale to put their contracts down in ink FIRST. Contrary to popular belief, it is the hottest coaching race in college hoops today! 

Bow Em

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@resaluki-88 barkeep on Facebook said yes. Salukiworld said no so who knows

has barkeep said yes in the last hour or so? Because salukiworld said yes earlier this morning too, as did the guy on valleytalk. All three were in agreement. So far I’ve only seen salukiworld back off, but maybe the other two just haven’t posted anything yet.

ReplyQuote
the bobber
(@the-bobber)
Saluki Platnum Member Saluki Insider

Posted by: @kiwiball

Posted by: @the-bobber

a marroon car was spotted pulling into stillwater.

That was my cousins car twice removed.  He was looking for some good BBQ sauce and heard that there is some in those parts 

the maroon car has pulled into a joint called "the smokey pokey.'

AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@quatroschallengesaluki to be fair saluki world was asked where he heard  that and never responded. The only people known to have sources on here haven’t backed off

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

has barkeep said yes in the last hour or so? Because salukiworld said yes earlier this morning too, as did the guy on valleytalk. All three were in agreement. So far I’ve only seen salukiworld back off, but maybe the other two just haven’t posted anything yet.

I had nothing on Spradlin this morning.  I was hoping Barkeep was right.  I was even told by someone outside of this message board that SIU might have an announcement today.  Maybe it fell apart or maybe there’s another coach being announced?

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

@quatroschallengesaluki to be fair saluki world was asked where he heard  that and never responded. The only people known to have sources on here haven’t backed off

well to be fair, if he told you where he heard it, he would no longer have any sources. lol 

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Those MSU players hitting the portal must mean the coach has let them know his intentions... 

ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

Spradlin v. Krabbenhoft?  

I'll go with with the Badger dude.  The last time we hired a Big-18 assistant (albeit, Big-11 at the time) it worked out well for us.  Maybe lightning will strike twice.

Go Dawgs!

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Mdogs1
(@mdogs1)

Posted by: @salukiworld

I had nothing on Spradlin this morning.  I was hoping Barkeep was right.  I was even told by someone outside of this message board that SIU might have an announcement today.  Maybe it fell apart or maybe there’s another coach being announced?

Salukiworld you still haven't said where you heard that both Spradlin and Calhoun were out.  Don't have to name names just how reliable are your sources. 

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

if you are counting on me you are in trouble. 69 heard it was Spradlin  it was backed up by a source in Carbondale. 

that’s what I got. I have said from the beginning I don’t know here 

Salukifan32, AirDawg86, Quatros Saluki and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Just speculating with the fact that they didn't announce Spradlin today means a deal is not done with him. Especially given the urgency to get someone in place due to the portal. Speculating further it appears they are bringing Wisconsin associate head coach Krabbenhoft in for an interview, so that leads me to believe nothing with Spradlin or Calhoun is close. 

That is all pure speculation based on circumstantial evidence, so I could very well be way off.

ReplyQuote
oberkfell
(@oberkfell)

This is fun.  Left to do some field work, and this thread keeps going.  

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Posted by: @airdawg86

Spradlin v. Krabbenhoft?  

I'll go with with the Badger dude.  The last time we hired a Big-18 assistant (albeit, Big-11 at the time) it worked out well for us.  Maybe lightning will strike twice.

here is what I do know 100%. 
lane did not like the style of play. 

Wisconsin does not seem to be where you would get a coach to change that 

SlyDawg, Salukifan32, MPH and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @foxman24

Those MSU players hitting the portal must mean the coach has let them know his intentions... 

Could be, but not necessarily. Hitting the portal these days is not exactly a novel concept, coaching change or otherwise.

Foxman24 and AirDawg86 reacted
ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Posted by: @salukiworld

Interesting that Morehead has had two players, including last year’s OVC Player of the Year hit the portal today 

Spradlin's going somewhere, but is it to SIU?

If it's not Spradlin, then maybe Crabcourt can sign their OVC player of the year (and the NKU dude too).

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
Page 91 / 164

Share: