Illinois State @ SIU 2/14/2021 3:00 PM ESPN3

54 Posts
22 Users
30 Reactions
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@insaluki I find it crazy we have fans who are so clueless to think the whole university is falling down or try to connect it to last season. 

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ReplyQuote
PackerDawg
(@packerdawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Anyone notice the student by the ISU bucket celebrating after we score 😂

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Hope Verplancken sticks around. Not the most athletic guy but he can score

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@insaluki Ill guarantee half you complainers won’t show up if we win. Must be Barry Hinson burner accounts 

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

@insaluki Ill guarantee half you complainers won’t show up if we win. Must be Barry Hinson burner accounts 

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PackerDawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@insaluki nice argument why even watch the high school game. The same people think our incoming guys are unauthentic garbage 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Dunkledog

Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @packerdawg

Anyone notice the student by the ISU bucket celebrating after we score 😂

I think he's the mop guy?  Was wondering what was going on or if I saw something when Filewich had an And 1.

PackerDawg reacted
ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Much better life on defense so far. Banks did a great job at both ends, and D’Avanzo had one of his better showings in a while. 

Redbirds, meanwhile, looking more the part today of a last place team. And when the 3s fall, Southern looks pretty good.

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

I am admittedly laughing (although NOT at you), I was just having some fun-sorry.  This is only basketball.  When SIU sucks, and they do, I call it.  When they're good, I call it.  We have good players and we have players (at least 2, maybe 3) that shouldn't be playing this level of D1 ball.  Just because I LOVE SIU (and I do), just bc I bleed SIU (and I do) doesn't' mean I can't call out the many issues this team has now and will in the near future.  Was I super excited after the first 7 games, HECK YEAH, but then in conference the warts came out.  I was probably more disappointed than I should have been.  But when I realized (after 4 conference games) that it was going to be a lost season, I completely lowered my expectations.  I honestly believe they can lose every remaining game (including this one) - but that wouldn't bother me.  It doesn't matter.  At the same time, if they stole a game at Loyola (I'm not going to rush the court, proverbially speaking).  All that being said, I still don't think ANYONE should have blind faith (not that you do) with our team's situation just bc we LOVE MULLINS (and I do).  Between the team's record and the quantity of recruiting misses, I think the people "complaining" have a right to be concerned.  I'm just one of those people that get irked when someone critiques the team and then gets blasted for it.  Yes, there is ONE poster that ONLY comes out to stir the pot.  I assure you, however, I'm not that guy. 

Enjoy your day. : )   

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@insaluki agreed sorry I took it far also!

ReplyQuote
PackerDawg
(@packerdawg)

Banks needs to gain confidence.  He’s really damn good driving aggressively to the basket and I don’t think we see it enough.

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @packerdawg

Banks needs to gain confidence.  He’s really damn good driving aggressively to the basket and I don’t think we see it enough.

This kid definitely has potential.  I'd like to see him reduce this TO's and become the team's main PG in the future.  Jones has the potential to be an absolute STUD but I personally prefer him at the #2.    

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Drake about to beat Loyola 51-50 in OT with free throws coming

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

SIU 45

ISU 30

12:04 1st

Filewich with 11 points, 5 rebounds

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Getting the ball down low is so important.  Filewich is really impressive for this stage of his career.  I'd love to see him add a mid range jumper (and obviously improve his FT shooting).   

PackerDawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4

Share: