SIU @ Bradley 2/6/21 3:00 PM MVC-TV

95 Posts
29 Users
41 Reactions
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @thunnellvision

Valpo is giving Drake all they can handle for the second straight day. A Drake team that wiped us off the court with Domask. SIU was projected to finish 5th, and now 10th looks like a distinct possibility. Now, I’m presuming a lot that SIU finishes 8-10th I do not think that:

a) Marcus Domask is worth losing 3-5 places in conference for losing 6-8 games. If he is, that’s a problem.

b)This team is only 1-2 players away when the conference doesn’t lose players next year.

I hope I’m wrong. I don’t want to be this negative...but I’ll believe the change when I see it in the W-L column.

Lord, I promise I’ll have more positive things to say soon!!

Drake has dead legs right now. They were a different team a couple weeks ago, so not sure that comparison carries a ton of weight.

Agree Domask’s injury can’t be blamed for every issue with the current roster.

This post was modified 3 years ago by siudawgs

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@thunnellvision

I just think your letting the loses blind you from the facts. Domask is an all conference player. Bradley without child's is a Thursday team. Uni without green is a Thursday team. We also lost mulia our number one big. We also have really athletic kids coming in next year. It's okay to be upset but to not see why we are finishing this season the way that we are other than the whole world is falling down isn't really a great approach

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Of course it sucks to be a Thursday Night Team.  But to those worried about next year and beyond, keep in mind we will be adding the following to the current team:

Marcus Domask (healthy we hope)

JD Muila (ditto)

Troy D'Amico 6'7" Wing

Scotty Ebube 6'9" Post

Foster Wonders 6'5" Shooting Guard

Do some research on the 3 new recruits and you'll feel a lot better!  😉 

Austinsaluki and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
carrcar
(@carrcar)

@dunkledog I wasn’t complaining, just observing and suggesting. Thanks for doxxing him.

“The best thing about freshmen is that they become sophomores.”
-- Al McGuire

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@carrcar one knowing someone’s actual name isn’t doxing them. It’s being knowledgeable enough to make a comment. Players names are used all over the place on this board.

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7

Share: