tv schedule

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
saluki82
(@saluki82)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster
Topic starter  

Is anyone else frustrated with having so many different networks carrying the games?. I see a couple of upcoming games are on Marquee Sports Network which I don't get. This year the games have been on espn+, espn3, fs1, espnu, cbs sports network, fsmw, espn2, and next weelk two games on Marquee Sports Network.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @saluki82

Is anyone else frustrated with having so many different networks carrying the games?. I see a couple of upcoming games are on Marquee Sports Network which I don't get. This year the games have been on espn+, espn3, fs1, espnu, cbs sports network, fsmw, espn2, and next weelk two games on Marquee Sports Network.

I *think* the Marquee Sports Network games are also going to available on ESPN3 but not sure how blackouts work there.  

Still think having every game on some form of TV is better than nothing.  My ESPN+ subscription feels like a waste though because there's only been a few ESPN+ games this year.  

ReplyQuote
saluki82
(@saluki82)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster
Topic starter  

I do appreciate having the games on tv. I think my frustration is not just saluki games. It seems like every time I want to watch something, it requires a subscription to a new service. They $5.99 you to death.

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld
Posted by: @saluki82

I *think* the Marquee Sports Network games are also going to available on ESPN3 but not sure how blackouts work there.  

Still think having every game on some form of TV is better than nothing.  My ESPN+ subscription feels like a waste though because there's only been a few ESPN+ games this year.  

Do you know how much SIU or the MVC gets from these games being televised vs just being on ESPN+?  This is something I've tried to research, but never come up with anything.

Personally, I'm happy to see some regional and national TV exposure for the Valley.  It seems to be higher than we got last year conference wide.  I don't know how much of it is related to COVID cancellations or just the fact that the MVC is simply better than last year.

ReplyQuote

Share: