41 Users
26 Reactions
33.9 K Views
(@morris-saluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: 1DAWG
Posted by: underdawg

What's their specialty?

Home of the butter burger!  They're a WI chain.  The butter burger and their frozen yogurt/ice cream are their claims to fame.

It's called custard.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
― Ayn Rand

ReplyQuote
SlyDawg
(@slydawg)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Long John Silvers with burgers. Blah

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Culver's is an awesome addition to Carbondale.  There's one in Marion open if you want to try it out.

ReplyQuote
GoBlueSaluki
(@gobluesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster
Topic starter  
Posted by: SalukiWorld

Culver's is an awesome addition to Carbondale.  There's one in Marion open if you want to try it out.

Can't believe Carbondale FINALLY got something. It's usually only Marion, because of the interstate, that gets all the good chains.    

Love Culver's butter burgers, crinkle fries, fish sandwiches & the desserts.   

ReplyQuote
(@risaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Where will it be located?  And, will it be open in time for my annual Homecoming visit?

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: RISaluki

Where will it be located?  And, will it be open in time for my annual Homecoming visit?

Apparently it's supposed to open before the next school year or close after it.  It'll be located near Fat Bottom Betty's at 2401 Reed Station Parkway

ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Apparently it's supposed to open before the next school year or close after it.  It'll be located near Fat Bottom Betty's at 2401 Reed Station Parkway

Yep- Ground has already been broken and a sign is up. It's going to be in front of the Days Inn on the NE side of Reed Station Rd. across from Fat Bottom Betty's.

It will probably be finished before the downtown hotel.  😆   

"The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." ~Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

ReplyQuote
sportsfreak75
(@sportsfreak75)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: rabidsaluki

Yep- Ground has already been broken and a sign is up. It's going to be in front of the Days Inn on the NE side of Reed Station Rd. across from Fat Bottom Betty's.

Where the goofy gold and go karts used to be. Culvers is pretty tasty. Big pickup. 

ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: sportsfreak75
Posted by: rabidsaluki

Where the goofy gold and go karts used to be. Culvers is pretty tasty. Big pickup. 

Yup- that's the location. 

I used to like that go kart track.

"The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." ~Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

ReplyQuote
(@appleknocker)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

I have a co-worker in Cape who keeps his boat at Kincaid.  What are the best C'dale/Murphy restaurants to recommend to him?  (I've run into him at Quatro's three times now, so he knows about that one.). 

ReplyQuote
GoBlueSaluki
(@gobluesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

If he likes Italian food, Cummare's in Murphysboro is excellent. Operated by actual Italians, too.  Right behind the courthouse off the main drag. 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: appleknocker

I have a co-worker in Cape who keeps his boat at Kincaid.  What are the best C'dale/Murphy restaurants to recommend to him?  (I've run into him at Quatro's three times now, so he knows about that one.). 

Has he done 17th Street?

ReplyQuote
(@freshman63)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Don Tacos has opened at their new location on Grand, just down from their old location.

Culvers hopes to be open by August 15.

ReplyQuote
Cowboydawg
(@cowboydawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: appleknocker

Has he done 17th Street?

Tres,   Flame

ReplyQuote
(@appleknocker)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Thanks for the suggestions.  Yes, I told him about Cummare's, and the Bombay Olive.  I don't think they like Middle Eastern food.  Is the new El Greco's good?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 10

Share: