56 Posts
14 Users
37 Likes
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @1dawg

Bye! Bye! Hartrup!  2nd year you’ve

pulled the transfer B.S..  Time for you to leave.  

Or how about thank you for working hard and fighting through injuries for 4 years for us? Not that hard to show even a little bit of grace lol people are allowed to seek new opportunities I'm sure you've done it in your own life even 

SalukiWorld and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Just saw the '24 schedule.  12 games -- 6 at home.  A tough schedule, but a good one.  Will test this group.  One thing.  Could someone suggest to Nick that scheduling NDSU on homecoming might not be the best idea.  

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)

Posted by: @beadmedaddio

Just saw the '24 schedule.  12 games -- 6 at home.  A tough schedule, but a good one.  Will test this group.  One thing.  Could someone suggest to Nick that scheduling NDSU on homecoming might not be the best idea.  

I’m not sure who decides when homecoming is but Nick has no power about the conference schedule dates. 

TJ McFlys reacted
ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

I’m on the opposite end of this…I don’t want to play a cupcake on homecoming. These are the teams you have to beat to take that next step and what better way than to have a big time atmosphere at home (usually largest crowd of the year)! Loved that we got SDSU last year. Good game that unfortunately didn’t go our way.

TJ McFlys reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

I'd rather play North Dakota State in front of a packed stadium than play them over Fall Break where there's no students and the stadium is empty, we've done that a lot it feels like.

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

We blew out NDSU here a couple of years ago. Can do it again.

TJ McFlys reacted
ReplyQuote
TJ McFlys
(@tj-mcflys)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

I believe the MVFC schedules conference games. AD's or Head Coaches have little say in the matter. 

ReplyQuote
TJ McFlys
(@tj-mcflys)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Regarding FBS games, I do believe we will be playing the University of Utah Fighting Utes in 2025.   $475,000

2026 U of I            $525,000

2027 Bucky Badger    $625,000

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @tj-mcflys

Regarding FBS games, I do believe we will be playing the University of Utah Fighting Utes in 2025.   $475,000

2026 U of I            $525,000

2027 Bucky Badger    $625,000

Have nothing on 2025 yet, are you sure on Utah or confusing it with BYU this year?

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/southern-illinois/

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

https://herosports.com/2024-fcs-vs-fbs-payouts-bzbz/

Making $560,000 for the trip to BYU this year

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)

Let’s hope SIU can compete with BYU.  Go Dawgs!

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4

Share: