3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin
Topic starter  

Hey gang. I found out yesterday from Mrs. OBD (of all people) that the Cardboard Regatta is this Saturday on the Lake and she is interested in going, if the weather is decent. I haven't been to it since I was living on Thompson Point well earlier in the last century.

Where do people park for this? In the Engineering lot? Over by Neckers? In the Arena lots?

PackerDawg reacted
ReplyQuote
PackerDawg
(@packerdawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

You could try the Engineering lots but they’ll be crowded or full.  I’d recommend the Arena lot.  It’s still a close walk and should be easiest to get in and out.  

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @obd

Hey gang. I found out yesterday from Mrs. OBD (of all people) that the Cardboard Regatta is this Saturday on the Lake and she is interested in going, if the weather is decent. I haven't been to it since I was living on Thompson Point well earlier in the last century.

Where do people park for this? In the Engineering lot? Over by Neckers? In the Arena lots?

On weekends, there are no parking restrictions. Comm bldg, Life Science, Lawson, behind the Forestry bldg behind the Student Center if you get there early would be my choice - all easy walks to the lake.

ReplyQuote

Share: