Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Saloukeyfan reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

So Rupert, Ferguson, Ebube, Kennard, Miller, and Sharp all have a chance of being back next year as well as maybe Hornecker with the Texas connection. 

SIU might go into next year with the most continuity in the MVC despite a coaching change.  That would be really impressive by Nagy and they've already added a good piece around those guys.

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @rockin-dawg

Posted by: @insaluki

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Posted by: @siu-alum-05

https://twitter.com/CMILLLY4/status/1781408087129092175?t=wDCOIJgooFo_VBE2zAjqNg&s=19

🤞🏻🤞🏻

If this means Rupert is back too I'm pumped!!! I wonder if Nagy would play Rupert at the 4 and Ebube at the 5 at times? Anyway, if we are able to get Davis, Ferguson, Rupert and Ebube back that would be huge. Add the 2 young commits, Sharp and Miller and that's a very solid 8 roster spots! Let's hope this all happens.

I would love to have the depth, but I would not like to see Rupert play the 4. He is not an accomplished shooter, and I cringed at each 3pt shot be put up last year.  But until we get Ebube in the fold, I wouldn't turn my nose at ANY of the prior players joining the team.  I remain focusing my hope on Davis and Ebube, anyone else that comes along is more than fine by me.  

Clarence has been working on his outside shot and reports are it is going very, very well.  I would love to see him play the 4 next season.  I also believe he is leaning toward staying at SIU.

As I've said before, he's the ultimate hype man and team player, someone you want on your team but don't necessarily like playing against.  I would be happy to have him back.  That being said, I still don't agree that the 4 spot is his best position.  If we could only have one, I would much rather have Ebube though by a large margin.  

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

So Rupert, Ferguson, Ebube, Kennard, Miller, and Sharp all have a chance of being back next year as well as maybe Hornecker with the Texas connection. 

SIU might go into next year with the most continuity in the MVC despite a coaching change.  That would be really impressive by Nagy and they've already added a good piece around those guys.

Need to somehow, someway get Davis back, even if only for one more year before he can command significant $$ in NIL elsewhere.  He has only scratched the surface of how good he can, and will, be.  

Saluki44 and SalukiWorld reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saluki3peat)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Hmmm…

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

If Ferguson and Hornecker stay to go along with Miller and Steffe, they’re just one more Texas recruit from the ability to put five Texans on the floor at the same time.

Yeehaw.

ReplyQuote
BleedFknMaroon25
(@bleedfknmaroon25)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Young players these days love the idea of being able to play in an offense-centric system with plenty of freedom to do what any young kid dreams of doing when they first pick up a basketball -- score points.

With a rabid fanbase starving to win at a high level again and a solid coaching staff behind you, there's lots of appeal to be a Saluki.

That appeal should be especially true for the guys already here who went to battle together everyday. The more time that passes, I think the more likely it is that we see the majority of the core of this basketball team stay intact.

--Insert something witty here--

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@bleedfknmaroon25 

And they already know how to play tough defense.  I am excited to see what happens.

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Just wow! If that's true... hats off to the staff. Hats off to Nagy. I will be PUMPED

Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @foxman24

Just wow! If that's true... hats off to the staff. Hats off to Nagy. I will be PUMPED

anyone know how likely any of this is? Is there smoke ?

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

Posted by: @foxman24

anyone know how likely any of this is? Is there smoke ?

I'm sure there is, it's legal now in Illinois !!!  😉 🤣 

ReplyQuote
SIU Alum 05
(@siu-alum-05)
Saluki Stadium Poster

@insaluki 🤣

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @cosmos

Though the Tech fans look really bad in this situation, the fact that they're this upset about it means they expected Steffe to be really good. They're way too emotional for someone that would be irrelevant. Excited to see him play!

Man, I just read their fan board regarding the situation that happened in the Bahamas and the ongoing civil suit. TTU fan board members and social media reactions to the situation is about as horrible and callous as can be imagined! What a bunch of insensitive A-holes! If that is the consensus attitude in Lubbock Mr. Steffe should consider himself lucky he got out when he could. What a bunch of insensitive D bags....

Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Carson joins his brother at Valpo

https://twitter.com/carsonschwieger/status/1781724046083682660?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

ReplyQuote
SalukiPike
(@salukipike)
Davies Gym Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Posted by: @cosmos

Though the Tech fans look really bad in this situation, the fact that they're this upset about it means they expected Steffe to be really good. They're way too emotional for someone that would be irrelevant. Excited to see him play!

Man, I just read their fan board regarding the situation that happened in the Bahamas and the ongoing civil suit. TTU fan board members and social media reactions to the situation is about as horrible and callous as can be imagined! What a bunch of insensitive A-holes! If that is the consensus attitude in Lubbock Mr. Steffe should consider himself lucky he got out when he could. What a bunch of insensitive D bags....

I worked at Texas Tech for 6 years… I also would choose Carbondale over Lubbock. Mac Davis said it best. “Happiness is Lubbock in my rear view mirror”

Mr_Woogers reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 50 / 73

Share: