Clear all

2024 Transfer Portal

1,577 Posts
90 Users
1788 Reactions
57.2 K Views
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

It’s not all Bantera as far as NIL goes. There is more to it.

ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dogdays

It’s not all Bantera as far as NIL goes. There is more to it.

Any number were around? The signings that we have make me very curious to how much we are spending. 

ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Hearing around 500k

Saluki44, Salukifan32, Foxman24 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @so-ill-24

@quatroschallengesaluki 

conceited??? I haven’t given any conceited comments outside of the fact I continue to post true information free of emotions. I believe it’s the other people on that board that continue to post that I provide factual information. 

My sources have proven to be right every time because my source(s) are THE source. I’m sorry I don’t post information that meets your criteria to “prove” I know anything. Quite frankly, I could care less. 

I used to post consistently on every Saluki forum for close to 15 years. Unfortunately, the forum has turned into the same 10-15 people with pointless banter because they’re bored. The amount of disinformation and extremely emotional melt downs, by what I believe to be grown men, is embarrassing. You meet that criteria 100%. 

I’ll continue to support the University, basketball program, and individuals who give tirelessly to the school. Go Dawgs!

Love having all Saluki fans here, and glad to see you on here. I do tire of the emotional mood swings of the terminally online, and people replying directly to players and coaches on twitter in a non-ironic way about recruits and decisions always makes me shudder in embarrassment but I do get that they're in the public sphere. Now that they're being paid it does come with a bit more public openness. But I, too, am a fanatic, and get emotional. I just lean to the optimistic side because if you're more negative than positive as a fan, I truly don't understand the appeal of continuing that. Appreciate all the Saluki fans on here that contribute to making each day a fun one. There's some awful message boards for similarly ranked teams so it's a luxury. I hope we all keep supporting the NIL with our dollars and push this team into the top of the Valley.

SIU Alum 05, Foxman24, Salukifan32 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@cosmos Could not agree more. I, personally, just take it out on my entire family instead of a message board.

INSaluki, Psychodawg, Freedawg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@joec50)
Davies Gym Poster

So tired of constantly reading arguments.  That seems to be the majority of the posts.  Why not start an argument topic so posters can “take it outside”.

PackerDawg, Austinsaluki, SIU Alum 05 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

@joec50 we would just argue over whether or not it’s an argument. 😂

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@quatroschallengesaluki Now I'm gonna argue and bicker about your spelling!

ReplyQuote
(@joec50)
Davies Gym Poster

@quatroschallengesaluki I think that’s already happening. 😀

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

Posted by: @foxman24

@quatroschallengesaluki Now I'm gonna argue and bicker about your spelling!

sorry, my voice to text app failed to recognize the difference between weather and whether 😂 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Tyler Bey has committed!  Missouri State 6’8” Freshman that was a 3 star out of high school 

https://twitter.com/tylerbey1/status/1787948302534930856?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by SalukiWorld

Rockin' Dawg, Saluki44, Salukifan32 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Tyler Bey has committed!

https://twitter.com/tylerbey1/status/1787948302534930856?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Big time upside! 6'8" athletic wing that has range. Really disappointing freshman year at Missouri State after being heavily recruited. It's really a potential skill set we haven't seen in someone that tall and long since Marcus Timmons. When I see his game and potential I also think of his former teammate Donovan Clay!

SIU Alum 05 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

He's going to be very good IMO

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

4 more spots to fill (if Kennard returns)! Who's next?

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

We’re pretty loaded with length and athleticism now and some untapped potential.  I don’t know if they see Steffe as a point guard or a shooting guard but probably need to bring in a point guard.

Next season is looking pretty exciting right now.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by SalukiWorld

Austinsaluki, Salukifan32, SIU Alum 05 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 81 / 106

Share: