1759 Reactions
56.3 K Views
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Side note I really want Wilborn lol

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@foxman24 the guy on mvc fans says we are close on some guys. Who do you think they are?

ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@siu_2011 my point is the nil was only a thing for one of the last 11 years. Barry had no nil and Bryan had one year of it. We did nothing. Those 11 years killed us. If you can’t do it without the nil idk how you do it with it

Dude you are clueless. NIL has been legal since 2021. SIU hasn’t been a player in it at all until this year it appears. That’s part of the reason it has been so difficult to recruit here.

DirtyDale reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@siu_2011 I like you say until this year as it appears. Maybe people just don’t like betting on a weak horse. Nagy seems to be getting more nil in two months than we did in 4 years according to you. Really says a lot about a guy when a local hero is outbid by a new guy 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Dunkledog

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

They are roasting quatros Saluki it’s hilarious 

not sure why, I agreed he was right, I mean, we did have seven spots to fill. We are going to get six more commits relatively soon. See, I can do it too. Haha

I’m still not convinced he knows anything. All he does is throw out a shit ton of overly vague statements, he is basically a fortune teller, make enough vague predictions and a few will come true. 

my problem with the guy is he claims to be an siu fan, yet constantly bashes this board, calls us an embarrassment, harasses guys like barkeep, goes on and on about how none of us know anything all the while claiming he is gods gift to inside information. I guess he isn’t afraid to come here and read every post though, but won’t post here, instead goes over there and bashes this board. He might be the assistant ad for all I know and have all kinds of inside info, but he is still a conceited prick that thinks he is too good for us over here at lowly Saluki-insider.

Saluki44 and INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

@siu_2011 I like you say until this year as it appears. Maybe people just don’t like betting on a weak horse. Nagy seems to be getting more nil in two months than we did in 4 years according to you. Really says a lot about a guy when a local hero is outbid by a new guy 

Again, you are clueless. They (administration) re-worked the Banterra deal to get that money flowing to NIL. Admin didn’t do anything prior to this year and no big donors as of yet have stepped up for NIL outside of that. People running the collective haven’t done anything in terms of outreach (and still haven’t). 

I think it’s starting to hit home that NIL is what recruits care about…so it’s change or get left behind, regardless of who is on the bench.

Jabman62 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@siu_2011 oh well just glad we’re in a spot where we’re finally spending with  a coach who can probably actually use it to attract recruits. High scoring offense and money are very attractive. Low scoring defense first and no money equals no recruits.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Dunkledog

ReplyQuote
(@so-ill-24)
Dawg Pound Poster

@quatroschallengesaluki 

conceited??? I haven’t given any conceited comments outside of the fact I continue to post true information free of emotions. I believe it’s the other people on that board that continue to post that I provide factual information. 

My sources have proven to be right every time because my source(s) are THE source. I’m sorry I don’t post information that meets your criteria to “prove” I know anything. Quite frankly, I could care less. 

I used to post consistently on every Saluki forum for close to 15 years. Unfortunately, the forum has turned into the same 10-15 people with pointless banter because they’re bored. The amount of disinformation and extremely emotional melt downs, by what I believe to be grown men, is embarrassing. You meet that criteria 100%. 

I’ll continue to support the University, basketball program, and individuals who give tirelessly to the school. Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @so-ill-24

@quatroschallengesaluki 

conceited??? I haven’t given any conceited comments outside of the fact I continue to post true information free of emotions. I believe it’s the other people on that board that continue to post that I provide factual information. 

My sources have proven to be right every time because my source(s) are THE source. I’m sorry I don’t post information that meets your criteria to “prove” I know anything. Quite frankly, I could care less. 

I used to post consistently on every Saluki forum for close to 15 years. Unfortunately, the forum has turned into the same 10-15 people with pointless banter because they’re bored. The amount of disinformation and extremely emotional melt downs, by what I believe to be grown men, is embarrassing. You meet that criteria 100%. 

I’ll continue to support the University, basketball program, and individuals who give tirelessly to the school. Go Dawgs!

well, I commend you on actually responding to me here rather than bad mouthing me and the entire Saluki insider board behind our backs. Good job. 👏 

I honestly hope you continue to post here. Welcome to the board. 

and yes, I’m a passionate sports fan, as are the rest of the members here. Passion and emotion kind of go hand in hand. If as a sports fan you don’t get upset at losses and excited at victories I’m not sure what the point is 

AJCSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
DirtyDale
(@dirtydale)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

This is like when the WWF invaded WCW Monday Night Nitro in 1998. 

Freedawg, Salukifan32, Quatros Saluki and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
the bobber
(@the-bobber)
Saluki Platnum Member Saluki Insider

Posted by: @dirtydale

who can forget that halloween havoc bout when jaqueline kicked disco inferno's ass.

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

Posted by: @dirtydale

Fantastic. I’m fine with infighting if it’s predetermined and entertaining. 

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

I came here to see if we signed any more players and THIS is what I get? 🙄 

Sandman95, JoeC50, Austinsaluki and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

"WHERE'D HE GET A CHAIR?!?!"

ReplyQuote
(@so-ill-24)
Dawg Pound Poster

@quatroschallengesaluki, I'm not sure I ever bad-mouthed you on that site. I just repeatedly stated that my information wasn't to your liking and that you were an angry little elf in response to your bad-mouthing of me.

The only "bad-mouthing" I typed towards this board was the number of irrational, uninformed, emotional, and wildly inaccurate statements regarding our coaching search. I stand behind that statement. 

The things I saw typed or "rumored" to be happening regarding the HC search and certain players returning were so inaccurate. 

ReplyQuote
Page 80 / 104

Share: