[Sticky] Banterra/Pride of Little Egypt NIL

52 Posts
23 Users
66 Reactions
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Apparently there is a “big nil announcement” tomorrow at 6:40am on wsil 3. Leonard is supposed to be on to announce it.

Anything to report ?

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @insaluki

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Apparently there is a “big nil announcement” tomorrow at 6:40am on wsil 3. Leonard is supposed to be on to announce it.

Anything to report ?

nope, I’m at work, was hoping someone else was able to watch. If it even happened. 

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Announced a new collective “pride of little Egypt”

SIU Alum 05 reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

https://www.prideoflittleegypt.com

SIU Alum 05 reacted
ReplyQuote
SIU Alum 05
(@siu-alum-05)
Saluki Stadium Poster

ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

With the announcement of the new collective, I’d like to hear from the AD where the money needs to be flowing. I know in an ideal world people would donate to the athletic department AND the collective, but for some that may not be an option. We still need facility upgrades, but we also need to win. My gut says NIL first and hopefully winning drives more donors to both.

Glad we are starting to get this information out there regardless!

ReplyQuote
Kyle_Saluki_17
(@kyle_saluki_17)

Posted by: @siu_2011

With the announcement of the new collective, I’d like to hear from the AD where the money needs to be flowing. I know in an ideal world people would donate to the athletic department AND the collective, but for some that may not be an option. We still need facility upgrades, but we also need to win. My gut says NIL first and hopefully winning drives more donors to both.

Glad we are starting to get this information out there regardless!

I would say NIL is first. NIL gets players. Players win championships. Championships sell out the Banterra Center and also increase donations and sponsorships which increases money for all other things. 

But it starts with winning, and NIL is the best place to start for that right now. 

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

I'm signed up baby LETS GO!

ReplyQuote
(@siucubfan8)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

This new landscape is wild.

Cowboydawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deshane)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dawgbytes

Posted by: @siu-alum-05

@tj-mcflys I really like the Pepsi idea 👍🏻

The family who owns Marion Pepsi is not very fond of SIU. The boneheaded move to implement the Special Admiissions policy that almost killed SIU is a factor. Actions have consequences. https://thenews.org/2013/09/08/56831/

Can someone tell me what the Special Admissions policy was?  Please.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Great news. Sounds like it’s going to be much more organized than the previous efforts. 

The website is already an improvement. I see you can specify which sport your donation goes to. 

What does this mean for Saluki Football Alliance? I already have a recurring payment through them. 

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Posted by: @saluki44

Great news. Sounds like it’s going to be much more organized than the previous efforts. 

The website is already an improvement. I see you can specify which sport your donation goes to. 

What does this mean for Saluki Football Alliance? I already have a recurring payment through them. 

from what I understand it’s going away and all nil will go through the new alliance. But I’m not sure if your account will simply roll over to the new alliance or if you will have to set up a new one.

Saluki44 reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Leonard mentions Saluki Insider on the NIL update.  I was laughing out loud !!  Our voices are being heard by HIS MOM !!!  I love you Mrs. Leonard !!!  xoxoxoxoxo  

SalukiWorld, ReSaluki 88, Salukifan32 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Leonard said that his promise to Nagy is that we will build the largest NIL Collective in the MVC . . .

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @cosmos

Leonard said that his promise to Nagy is that we will build the largest NIL Collective in the MVC . . .

Caught that. Ambitious goal as SIU doesn’t have the reputation over the years as a fundraising powerhouse.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4

Share: