Jarnigan let go?

172 Posts
41 Users
196 Likes
Mdogs1
(@mdogs1)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @packerdawg

This was via her attorney.  Are they declaring it as fact, or is that just their stance on it? There has to be more to the story.  I would imagine SIU will fight this in court… unless there was actually no cause. 

Remember who is reporting this .🤣 not saying SIU ultimately won’t be on the hook for this but remember it took Lowery almost a decade to get paid for his buyout and didn’t get anywhere near what SIU reportedly owed him. So I would take that report with a grain of salt .

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

Posted by: @mdogs1

This was via her attorney.  Are they declaring it as fact, or is that just their stance on it? There has to be more to the story.  I would imagine SIU will fight this in court… unless there was actually no cause. 

Remember who is reporting this .🤣 not saying SIU ultimately won’t be on the hook for this but remember it took Lowery almost a decade to get paid for his buyout and didn’t get anywhere near what SIU reportedly owed him. So I would take that report with a grain of salt .

He did get paid????

ReplyQuote
Mdogs1
(@mdogs1)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @obd
Posted by: @mdogs1

He did get paid????

From my understanding he did settle with SIU but for substantial less than he was owed.

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

https://twitter.com/thefferman/status/1466047923448332293?s=21

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Was the behind the scenes story to this ever disclosed?

I'm not sayin' -- I'm just sayin'!

ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Not that I know of 

ReplyQuote
beadmedaddio
(@beadmedaddio)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @barkeep-1967

Not that I know of