23-24 Women's Basketball

149 Posts
5 Users
87 Likes
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

Heard what happened to Samuel,  Allmond and Hughes. Samuel blew out a knee. Allmond broke her foot and had surgery. Hughes with a busted rotator cuff. Oh and Brown ended up with a high ankle sprain and ligment damage. 

"The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." ~Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

Randle fouled out by the way. We're down eight. 2 and a half left. 

"The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." ~Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

Season over. 66-54 Trees. Tough end to a tough season. Coach has some big shoes to fill in Que Love. Up to six roster openings for next year. Only one signed so far for next year. A 6'3" kid out of Chicago. 

ReplyQuote
1DAWG
(@1dawg)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

This program needs to pick up the pace.  Tough season.  Let’s get better this off season.

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

3 seniors - don't know if they have another year or not or whether they would be interested

ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

We have three seniors that are COVID eligible. Que Love will not be returning. Don't know about Katcher or Prochaska. 

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

I saw that and almost puked.

With Randle leaving, I'm thinking Mason is gone too.

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

Freshman Maddy Sarraco into the portal. Scroll down to MVC transfers.

Most of Bradley is gone, including thier prized Freshman, Poock. I kinda get that after the crap that happened with thier coach being suspended for part of the season. 

https://www.thenexthoops.com/features/2023-24-transfer-portal-tracker-ncaa-womens-basketball/#MVC

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

Posted by: @rabidsaluki

I saw that and almost puked.

With Randle leaving, I'm thinking Mason is gone too.

I hate being right.....

Mason into the portal. 

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Iowa squeaks by UConn and Frau Blucher to get to play undefeated South Carolina in the National Championship Sunday.

UConn played great D but Iowa's center, Hannah Stulke, was very good tonight. Scored 23. Clark had 6 pts first half and shot poorly the whole game but ended up with 21. I haven't seen anyone shut her down the way the UConn player did.

UConn had a chance to win it with 9 secs to go, but an iffy offensive foul call gave Iowa the ball with a 1 point lead. After rewatching it, it was definitely a foul IMO.

Iowa has a chance against S. Carolina only if they shoot much better than they did tonight, especially Clark.

S. Carolina wins it all IMO.

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

And the gal from Edwardsville (Kate Martin) made a couple of big baskets down the stretch for Iowa.

And yes, So. Carolina will win on Sunday.

Cowboydawg reacted
ReplyQuote
rabidsaluki
(@rabidsaluki)
McAndrew Stadium Poster
Topic starter  

The SLU Lady Billikens won the Women's NIT. We beat them by 8.

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @rabidsaluki

The SLU Lady Billikens won the Women's NIT. We beat them by 8.

Hard to believe they got invited with a losing record. That tournament featured 6 teams with losing records, and the championship game was played at SIUE instead of at SLU for some reason. Crap tournament compared to the men's NIT. SLU wins it with a 16 - 18 record. 

ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 10

Share: