Clear all

2024 Transfer Portal

1,292 Posts
89 Users
1412 Likes
43.5 K Views
(@salukimodemrowe)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Well, I find it slightly amusing that the only SIU player that was looking to throw down against Murray State a couple years ago when the post game fiasco happened has now joined that team.  Grateful for his services, the year on the bench, as well as the outstanding year last year that led us all to the Promised Land.  I have zero love in my heart for Murray State, so that is about as nice as my input is going to be. 

INSaluki and DirtyDale reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@jabman62 I literally said nothing wrong. He only  had a job here because of one reason and it wasn’t his basketball coaching prowess. If his older brother wasn’t the coach he would never even be considered for siu. It’s 100 percent understandable that people would be confused why people would follow him 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Dunkledog

Mr_Woogers reacted
ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@jabman62 I literally said nothing wrong. He only  had a job here because of one reason and it wasn’t his basketball coaching prowess. If his older brother wasn’t the coach he would never even be considered for siu. It’s 100 percent understandable that people would be confused why people would follow him 

I am not taking the bait

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@jabman62 don’t that’s fine with me. Peace out, just don’t @ me whenever you think I’m mean to him. 

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

as usual you don’t even have your facts straight.  It is amazing how wrong you are about so many things.

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@sandman95 not even worth arguing with Mullins family members. Moving on

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@sandman95 not even worth arguing with Mullins family members. Moving on

”I am wrong so I will say something that makes me look douchie and I will move on”. But of course you won’t say I was wrong or do you even know?

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@sandman95 I mean you didn’t exactly articulate what I’m wrong about. Do tell ? Since you want me to explain

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@dunkledog what I don’t understand is why you lack support for the Mullins brothers, mostly Bryan.   I think this is my 9th coach since my Freshman year.  I have supported all of them.  The difference is only two are Saluki hall of famers as players.  I want to win more than anything, but closely behind winning is how the players develop as humans.  And also last year at the 2023 Arch madness I saw Randall Falker there, I want to be able to see Bryan and Lowery in the future because they feel welcome to be Saluki’s.

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@sandman95 

I support him because he’s a nice dude and he was great when he was a player. 

I don’t support him because as a coach

* was never able to develop offensive coaching skills

*picked students and started students for effort but lack of talent.

*benched players for making one mistake but a player could miss 8 straight 3s and never get benched. 

* was consistently out coached by the top coaches and honestly the worst coaches in the valley.

* horrible I mean horrible player usage and just a complete lack of understanding when it comes to bigs.

thats most of it.

He needed at most 5 more years before he was a truly successful head coach. He honestly wasn’t ready at all to come to siu. It’s one of the reasons why he’s not a head coach now. People saw how exposed he was this year. 

he’s a good dude but we were fake good for 5 years. Occasionally beating a good non con team. Get stomped by Bradley, Drake, uni ect and lose atleast 2-3 bad games against the worst coaches in the conference.

His worst transgressions was getting dismantled against a uic coach who was fired later. That was the lowest I’ve been in a long time 

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Everyone I am sorry.  I will never address this douche bag ever again.  

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@sandman95 thanks, your doing me a favor. You asked for it and I listed facts about the last 5 years.  I’d rather not rehash it over and over again. Just keep your love for what I listed to your self and I’ll stick to myself.

ReplyQuote
(@cj1986)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Any word on Hensley yet? Why is Davis still in the portal and not committed anywhere?

ReplyQuote
the bobber
(@the-bobber)
Saluki Platnum Member Saluki Insider

so i once dated this girl named penelope from the towers.  let's just say i enjoyed her company very much.  but i could never get her to shut up.  i had to weigh all of her skills versus listening to that voice.  i finally couldn't take it anymore.  but i sure did miss her.  every man has his breaking point.

Quatros Saluki, Salukifan32, DirtyDale and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
sportsfreak75
(@sportsfreak75)
Abe Martin Field Poster

I literally said nothing wrong. He only  had a job here because of one reason and it wasn’t his basketball coaching prowess. If his older brother wasn’t the coach he would never even be considered for siu. It’s 100 percent understandable that people would be confused why people would follow him 

I have not ever seen a single post from you, whether on here or Twitter, that turned out to actually be worth reading.

Your posts are pretty much always a lock for one of those "every person in this room is now dumber" Billy Madison memes. 

dogdays, Salukifan32, Foxman24 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 63 / 87

Share: