727 Posts
66 Users
409 Likes
28.9 K Views
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Fun first half between Drake and Bradley.  Bradley dominating most of the half but Drake came roaring back.  Should be a great 2nd half

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Drake moves on.  Tomorrow is gonna be a good one.

ReplyQuote
siufan6
(@siufan6)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @saluki44

Does Schertz bail after the season or is he going to be content to stay at ISU like he did at Lincoln Memorial?  

Reports out of Indiana State I’ve read this afternoon say they are trying to get the funds to up Avilas NIL pay, and Schertz pay. Not sure if it will be enough to keep him from a power 5 school, but we will see. 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @siufan6

Does Schertz bail after the season or is he going to be content to stay at ISU like he did at Lincoln Memorial?  

Reports out of Indiana State I’ve read this afternoon say they are trying to get the funds to up Avilas NIL pay, and Schertz pay. Not sure if it will be enough to keep him from a power 5 school, but we will see. 

https://twitter.com/DanielLibit/status/1766522320615526858

siufan6 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

And you tell me they don’t have a leg up on us?

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @johnny-utah

Posted by: @salukiworld

And you tell me they don’t have a leg up on us?

By all reports, SIU made a strong offer to Marcus Domask last year before he left.  It wasn't about the money though for him.  

ReplyQuote
(@misty)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Posted by: @jabman62

Posted by: @salukifan32

Posted by: @austinsaluki

Indiana State up 20 on UNI with 7 minutes left. Good. 

I'm so tired of UNI being garbage in OOC and early conference and then coming on at the end. 

if the Dawgs got beat this bad by ISU blue in the semis how bad would this thread be that being said how many people that watched the game know sometimes these things happen and yes Jake is a good coach but a similar result in the same situation  Mullins would be raked over the coals 

Jacobsen has had a team ranked top 10 in the nation and been to 4 tournaments. Little bit different yeah?

all I am saying why does Jake get a pass when Mullins wouldn't and when is the last time Jake sniffed a title and would the fans here let him have a pass

Jacobsen has won 2 titles in the past 5 years: 2020, 2022. That’s more than every coach in the league. 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @salukifan32

Posted by: @austinsaluki

Indiana State up 20 on UNI with 7 minutes left. Good. 

I'm so tired of UNI being garbage in OOC and early conference and then coming on at the end. 

if the Dawgs got beat this bad by ISU blue in the semis how bad would this thread be that being said how many people that watched the game know sometimes these things happen and yes Jake is a good coach but a similar result in the same situation  Mullins would be raked over the coals 

Jacobsen has had a team ranked top 10 in the nation and been to 4 tournaments. Little bit different yeah?

all I am saying why does Jake get a pass when Mullins wouldn't and when is the last time Jake sniffed a title and would the fans here let him have a pass

Jacobson hit 2 NCAA Tournaments and went to the Sweet 16 in his first 4 years.  Mullins would have a job as long as he wanted if he did that.  I don't get this comparison. 

ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

ReplyQuote
(@freedawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

If you read some of the replies to the Twitter post on Avila, you will see some references to Louisville being interested in both Avila and Schertz. If you look at some blogs and social media posts about Louisville basketball, there are more references to this. This could be interesting to watch.

i read a story about the Domask family on one of the Illini blogs. According to the dad, it was not a money issue with Marcus. Dad said Marcus wanted the challenge and to see if he could play at that level. Both Marcus and Lance posted quickly supportive comment about Coach Mullins after the firing.

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

I think Ford will be a hot commodity as an assistant. He can recruit major talent. Now when it comes to coaching it, not great 

ReplyQuote
Dawgbytes
(@dawgbytes)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

So I see Bryan Mullins came in at third place as Coach of the Year in the MVC. Obviously the people voting know nothing about basketball. 

The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
James Madison

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

How come Drake seems to always shoot above their averages in the MVC tournament 

ReplyQuote
AirDawg86
(@airdawg86)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster Admin

Posted by: @fraydog

Dana Ford may be next up on the unemployment line. 

ESPN - Missouri State coach Dana Ford dismissed after six seasons

Go Dawgs!

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Drake has made back to back MVC Championships a total laughing stock.  Hope the Trees can make a run.

ReplyQuote
Page 33 / 49

Share: