2,457 Posts
112 Users
2685 Reactions
45.8 K Views
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Posted by: @saluki-4-life

So do the people suggesting an announcement tomorrow know that it’s that we hired a coach or an update on the process? My head is spinning with all the different things we have heard. I wouldn’t be shocked if we hired Spradlin or Smithpeters tomorrow or said our search is ongoing. No clue what’s happening.

yes maybe no 🤣

oberkfell reacted
ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@barkeep-1967 god help us if it’s smithpeters or Johnson. This board might burn down

I’ll be the one with the gasoline and matches.

flame thrower will have a bigger impact and larger area

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

So do the people suggesting an announcement tomorrow know that it’s that we hired a coach or an update on the process? My head is spinning with all the different things we have heard. I wouldn’t be shocked if we hired Spradlin or Smithpeters tomorrow or said our search is ongoing. No clue what’s happening.

If there's an announcement tomorrow, I think it'll be Krabbenhoft.  He was just named to me as a candidate, I don't know whether that's done or just the start of a new search.  I'm open to being wrong and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Spradlin is happening.

ReplyQuote
wiegie
(@wiegie)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

YES!! PatokaSaluki or something, that was his name haha

I thought it was Miley Cyrus that he was creepy about.

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

If there's an announcement tomorrow, I think it'll be Krabbenhoft.  He was just named to me as a candidate, I don't know whether that's done or just the start of a new search.  I'm open to being wrong and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Spradlin is happening.

im hoping we are using still interviewing aggressively as a tactic to get Spradlin to sign on the dotted line. Here’s to false hope, cause if we hire a new head coach to learn on the job again I’m going to lose my mind.

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)

Posted by: @wiegie

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

YES!! PatokaSaluki or something, that was his name haha

I thought it was Miley Cyrus that he was creepy about.

I think it was both honestly

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Hiring Krabbenhoft strikes me as a similar hire to ISU hiring Pedon. The jury is still out on that one.

ReplyQuote
(@kiwiball)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @siudawgs

Hiring Krabbenhoft strikes me as a similar hire to ISU hiring Pedon. The jury is still out on that one.

but what fun name. KRABBENHOFT. will make national headlines. Salukis hire a KRABBENHOFT to lead the Salukis next year

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Posted by: @kiwiball

but what fun name. KRABBENHOFT. will make national headlines. Salukis hire a KRABBENHOFT to lead the Salukis next year

I can see the fatheads now, Krabbenhoft's head on Hasselhoff's body from baywatch days haha

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

A lot of people here can’t even spell Bryan Mullins so it would be interesting …

oberkfell, MPH and AJCSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
wiegie
(@wiegie)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

Posted by: @ajcsaluki

Posted by: @wiegie

I live about 30 minutes away from Ferris State. You guys want me to drive up there to ask Andy Bronkema if he is going to come to SIU? (Of course, Ferris plays tomorrow night in the D-II Elite 8 in Evansville, so maybe it would be just as easy for one of you to go there to ask him.)

I researched Bronkema after Eli Hoover mentioned him as a potential candidate and really liked what I saw -- seemed a lot like McCollum with a terrific record, just a little bit more under the radar. Tried to whip up some enthusiasm for him on the board, but he didn't catch on.

Yep, I got the idea from you. And I think he is as good a rumor as anyone else who is getting mentioned. 😀 

This post was modified 2 months ago by wiegie

AJCSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ajcsaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

A lot of people here can’t even spell Bryan Mullins so it would be interesting …

Open the jpg file, if you're able to ...

Considering this horrific headline mistake -- in the University of Kentucky's hometown newspaper, no less -- I can't wait to see some of the spellings of Krabbenhoft, in headlines and elsewhere.

This post was modified 2 months ago by AJCSaluki

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Krabby patties for everyone?

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki

Posted by: @rockin-dawg

Krabby patties for everyone?

I once dated a cute girl named Pattie. Hooked up finally one night after several weeks of blooming romance. Turns out that Pattie was also Krabby. The next few weeks were not pleasant. 

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)

So if we hire this guy who can we get to ask Tim Leonard what happened to his checklist… because we need that answer.

Jabman62 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 103 / 164

Share: