[Sticky] Funding the Dawg pound

61 Posts
23 Users
47 Likes
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Luke Martin interview with the Dawg Pound:

https://siusalukis.com/watch/series/saluki-royalty-podcast?Archive=7100&type=Archive

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

The dawg pound is getting headlines for the effort they’re putting in, the attendance at games is high, they’re impacting games down the stretch. Let’s support them as they’re building momentum. 

SlyDawg and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
OBD
 OBD
(@obd)
McAndrew Stadium Poster Admin

SIU Day of Giving is coming up this Wednesday. Great opportunity to help out some of your favorite programs on campus. Including the Dawg Pound.

ReplyQuote
Mjzelten
(@mjzelten)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @obd

SIU Day of Giving is coming up this Wednesday. Great opportunity to help out some of your favorite programs on campus. Including the Dawg Pound.

Thought I'd get them a head start on planning for St. Louis by donating early.  My better half and I donated to the pound this last Friday.

“True terror is waking up one morning and discovering your high school class is running the country.” —Kurt Vonnegut

Saluki44 reacted
ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

The day of giving has arrived! The Dawg Pound needs our help. Athletics hasn't gotten a ton of support so far today but they're 15-1 on the Dawg Pound. We know the money with the students goes much further and has a direct impact on the games and fan support. Here's the link for the day of giving https://www.givecampus.com/schools/SouthernIllinoisUniversityFoundation/siu-day-of-giving

ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Donated last night. Gave to Athletics and College of Engineering.

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

If you have trouble finding the Dawg Pound under designation, just search it in the tab. I had issues manually looking for it.

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

SIU needs to get their shit together. The Day of Giving web page shows a number categories with 0 donors. That's because the dropdown menu where your designee is selected does not list them. Some that I gave money to last year won't be getting it this year unfortunately.

I tried calling the SIU Foundation but no one is available to take your call???On the Day of Giving, I find that seriously remiss.

Saluki44 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @cosmos

If you have trouble finding the Dawg Pound under designation, just search it in the tab. I had issues manually looking for it.

what Tab? There is a dropdown where you select your choice and many are missing.

ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @mr_woogers

SIU needs to get their shit together. The Day of Giving web page shows a number categories with 0 donors. That's because the dropdown menu where your designee is selected does not list them. Some that I gave money to last year won't be getting it this year unfortunately.

I tried calling the SIU Foundation but no one is available to take your call???On the Day of Giving, I find that seriously remiss.

I assume that’s why the Dawg Pound showed as having 0 donors when I checked?

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

@saluki44 Yep and there are a few others in the same boat.

ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Posted by: @cosmos

what Tab? There is a dropdown where you select your choice and many are missing.

In the space next to the drop down, there was just a blank area and you could type the name of "dawg pound" and it acted as a search bar. That's what I was referencing.

ReplyQuote
SlyDawg
(@slydawg)
Saluki Stadium Poster

I donated to “Dawg Pound Fund”, at least I hope I did. I entered key words dawg pound and Dawg Pound Fund appeared. 

ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Anyone see a report on how much SIU raised yesterday?

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

https://www.givecampus.com/schools/SouthernIllinoisUniversityFoundation/siu-day-of-giving

SIU $3,158,346

Dawg Pound $3,375

Athletics $43,482

group with most donations - College of Business $764,835

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5

Share: