Notifications
Clear all

'24-'25 roster

221 Posts
44 Users
232 Likes
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@saluki-4-life sucks to see him but he’s another player who we had that wasn’t a star. Wasn’t taking us over the top. We had a whole roster of them. Just gotta make progress in some direction 

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Prospects v 3.0!

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@foxman24 post one of people were close to signing

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

SoIllFan on MVCFans said there might be another player going to Murray with Ferguson

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

Yep even that dude said good stuff was happening and has been wrong. Back to the opinion of no one knowing anything 

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@saluki-4-life sucks to see him but he’s another player who we had that wasn’t a star. Wasn’t taking us over the top. We had a whole roster of them. Just gotta make progress in some direction 

do you actually think this is remotely trending toward “better”… cause this seems like a disaster of epic proportions to me.

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@saluki-4-life were different I view years of no chances at winning and stuck at the same level as hell. This isn’t remotely as bad to me. Give me 5 years and see if we win and I’ll get back to you

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

@dogdays well to be fair there is no evidence yet were close to signing multiple players

you wanted this change deal with it

ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Man you guys need to chill out. 

INSaluki, Cowboydawg, Rockin' Dawg and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@saluki-4-life I also don’t view it the same because our players weren’t championship level players so while sad it’s not huge to lose97 percent of them

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@jabman62 and id do it again. Nothing was worse than being fake good getting stomped and out coached by bad teams.  I can also still be frustrated by people with fake sources saying stuff is happening then it doesn’t

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)

@saluki-4-life I also don’t view it the same because our players weren’t championship level players so while sad it’s not huge to lose97 percent of them

whatever you say… If you’re enjoying this great, but we took a stable program and potentially drove it further into the ground… 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted in recruiting thread but for those that don’t go in there, we got a commitment from 2024 HS big man Rolyns Aligbe:

https://twitter.com/rolyns7/status/1783985449758855584?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Quatros Saluki, Rockin' Dawg, SIU Alum 05 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)

Posted by: @salukiworld

Posted in recruiting thread but for those that don’t go in there, we got a commitment from 2024 HS big man Rolyns Aligbe:

https://twitter.com/rolyns7/status/1783985449758855584?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Welcome! Wonder if our two lovely posters will have any comments?

ReplyQuote
(@ajcsaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Takes a bit of the edge off today's disappointments! Welcome to SIU, Mr. Aligbe.

Rockin' Dawg, Sandman95, SIU Alum 05 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 15

Share: