ReplyQuote
SIU Alum 05
(@siu-alum-05)
Saluki Stadium Poster

Great news! 😀👏🏻

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@saluki-4-life Jerry Reinsdorf says the team he most likes are 2 place teams to middle of the pack. Because they fool people into thinking they have a shot but keep them in a position where he doesn’t have to spend much money. 

id hope siu fans don’t think just being stable but not good enough to compete’ is a goal 

ReplyQuote
Jabman62
(@jabman62)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @salukifan32

Posted by: @salukiworld

Posted in recruiting thread but for those that don’t go in there, we got a commitment from 2024 HS big man Rolyns Aligbe:

https://twitter.com/rolyns7/status/1783985449758855584?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Welcome! Wonder if our two lovely posters will have any comments?

they will say something snarky then apologize because they are too emotional 😢 

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Three Nagy recruits so far, three freshmen (one who redshirted and one via prep school).

I do think freshmen are less picked over than portal recruits these days so there’s a chance to bring in some talent, but obviously the trick is keeping them when they’re good enough to help you win.

We’ll see if the strategy works and if it continues. Not a lot of great options, especially if NIL is working against Southern as so far appears to be the case.

ReplyQuote
Cowboydawg
(@cowboydawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @salukifan32

Posted in recruiting thread but for those that don’t go in there, we got a commitment from 2024 HS big man Rolyns Aligbe:

https://twitter.com/rolyns7/status/1783985449758855584?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

Welcome! Wonder if our two lovely posters will have any comments?

😆

ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Anyone know anything about this guy? Other offers? 

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @saluki44

SIUe and Central Connecticut State I think

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

Yep even that dude said good stuff was happening and has been wrong. Back to the opinion of no one knowing anything 

It’s not a matter of “no one knowing anything.”  Things change on a daily basis.  A week ago, AJ Ferguson and Scottie Ebube told Jerrance Howard they were both “100% staying at SIU.”  Then Jerrance left.  

A couple weeks ago, Kennard was telling people he was following Mullins to DePaul.  That now seems to have changed.

Last weekend, Rupert was playing ball at The Rec and telling guys he was staying at SIU.  Then boom, he’s gone.

Coaches stay, coaches leave, NIL $ comes into play, you never know.  But that doesn’t mean the inside information you received wasn’t accurate at the time.

Kyle_Saluki_17, DirtyDale, ReSaluki 88 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

SoIllFan on MVCFans said there might be another player going to Murray with Ferguson

Yeah, i don't think he knows anything either. He likes to bash this board non-stop over on mvcfans but he is no better. His generalized statements are only true because he never gives any actual info. Of course good things are going to happen, we have 9 scholarships to fill, anyone can say that. But he was also hinting for the last several days that several players would be returning, and he has completely struck out on that stuff. So i don't think he knows anything either. He is a blowhard just like the guys he claims are only blowhards on this board. haha

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Hopefully he is a diamond in the rough. From the video he looks to have decent handles for a big, but isn't exactly a sky walker. Plays smaller than his 6'9" frame. Has some skill so hopefully our big man head coach can develop him. We seriously need some players with D1 experience though!

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @resaluki-88

Hopefully he is a diamond in the rough. From the video he looks to have decent handles for a big, but isn't exactly a sky walker. Plays smaller than his 6'9" frame. Has some skill so hopefully our big man head coach can develop him. We seriously need some players with D1 experience though!

I agree.  Typically highlight videos get you fired up, this one makes it look to me like he is a project.   That being said, he is a SALUKI so he has my support.  Hopefully we get some guys in the portal though with some experience.  

ReplyQuote
(@foxman24)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Updated 24-25 Roster v 2.0 with our new commit!

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@foxman24 well that gives us enough to play!😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Well he's 6'9" and has some moves. Size is good. His team lost in the state championship game, but in 27 minutes he had 20 pts, 7 rbs, 3 stls, 2 asts, and a block.

Sounds darn good to me.

https://www.mnbasketballhub.com/game/show/38587556?subseason=859557

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Mr_Woogers

Rockin' Dawg reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 15

Share: