74 Users
911 Likes
12 K Views
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @14_alumdawg

Posted by: @insaluki

Here's something else to consider.............. she seemed to be more than fine that her husband worked with and for the same people "of extremely poor character, morals, and values" the last 5 years (without saying a word and collecting big paychecks).  It wasn't until he was fired that she Has a problem with ethics, morals and values?   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

I'm sorry, but that post by her simply lacks class.  

You obviously can’t complain about your husbands employer publicly while they’re employed. I’m sure she had a problem with it but could never say anything until now. 

Bet she didn't have a problem with a half million bucks a year!

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @dunkledog

@sandman95 hey I’m ready to just go on with Nagy but if my wife commented on my former jobs Facebook I’d be pissed. Just not a good look

Terrible look and really dumb actually. Don't forget Sandman is actually Head In The Sandman. To him, all non-ostriches are jackasses! LOL

INSaluki reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@mr_woogers 

no just a few of you that can’t stop bitching about people who are actually on your side!  Dumb dumb dumb!

ReplyQuote
Quatros Saluki
(@quatroschallengesaluki)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Can we at least argue about Mullins in a Mullins thread please?

Sandman95, PackerDawg, SalukiWorld and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

Posted by: @quatroschallengesaluki

Don’t even need that.  I was pro letting Mullins go but it’s now happened and it’s time to move on and support the new coach.  Bryan is a Saluki legend and doesn’t deserve to be kicked when down.

Psychodawg, Kyle_Saluki_17, Sandman95 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freedawg)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

Don’t even need that.  I was pro letting Mullins go but it’s now happened and it’s time to move on and support the new coach.  Bryan is a Saluki legend and doesn’t deserve to be kicked when down.

Yes please

ReplyQuote
PackerDawg
(@packerdawg)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

I’d like to see Nagy promote NIL like Coach Hill.  I’m sure that takes time, but something to look for. 

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

This has been my point.  

Freedawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

I think the last experienced coach we had was Barry and we know how that bbq went bad. I’m super excited to have an experienced guy who’s a known winner. Already excited based on the first guy we reached out too. 

This post was modified 1 month ago by Dunkledog

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @sandman95

This has been my point.  

My last comment: That wasn't your point. You wanted to and did rip someone you didn't agree with. And you have consistently opposed anyone realistically criticizing the basketball program. I suggest you can the censorship talk when you see an opinion you don't like.

And we weren't kicking Bryan..just stating that his wife making such a public comment wasn't smart and was a bit hypocritical. As I have said, I would have given him a short extension.

I do think the program was treading water and we can't afford 7 years of learning for an inexperienced coach. Good luck to BM. And go Coach Nagy - breathe some life into basketball.

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@mr_woogers yep with siu is just not the school where you can learn to succeed. We’re lucky to have a guy who knows what it’s like to win at a school where they have struggles

ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Hopefully Nagy comes out of these NABC meetings with most of a staff in place. Need to get this thing rolling.

Also, if there is supposed to be some influx in NIL dollars, we need them now. Feels like it’s going to be a long offseason.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member
Topic starter  

The fact that Bere hasn't been announced leads me to guess he isn't coming.  Would likely mean a whole new staff for Nagy.  I'm guessing he's in Arizona this weekend interviewing coaches so hopefully some news next week. 

Nagy has done a good job building staffs throughout his career but he's gonna be under a lot of pressure with this one.  Hopefully he finds his Pat Monaghan which leads to a Marcus Domask (wishful thinking)

This post was modified 1 month ago by SalukiWorld

ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

The fact that Bere hasn't been announced leads me to guess he isn't coming.  Would likely mean a whole new staff for Nagy.  I'm guessing he's in Arizona this weekend interviewing coaches so hopefully some news next week. 

Nagy has done a good job building staffs throughout his career but he's gonna be under a lot of pressure with this one.  Hopefully he finds his Pat Monaghan which leads to a Marcus Domask (wishful thinking)

IF it turns out that zero coaches, players or recruits come with Nagy from Wright State, even considering their internal hire there, it would be pretty unusual.

Not necessarily bad, but kinda weird, especially considering there are so many open spots at Southern.

Seems like Webber might be the only realistic player option?

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by siudawgs

Saluki44 reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Didn’t someone say we were supposed to expect some news on the NIL front this week?

ReplyQuote
Page 31 / 44

Share: