78 Users
1530 Likes
109.1 K Views
DirtyDale
(@dirtydale)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @salukiworld

https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/status/1650649812226777091

6-2 Junior from Hollywood, CA.  Averaged 11 PPG, 2.7 RPG, 2.2 APG.  Originally committed to Loyola Marymount but reopened his recruitment.

this cat is old as hell. 

he’s on that Nate Funk college schedule (this will be his 6th year coming up). He’ll be turning 25 in October. Drake is probably salivating at the idea of adding another elder. 

rafflaw and Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

https://twitter.com/dripliketj/status/1650866378667073537?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA
5-11 Guard from Dallas, TX.  3 stars that has an offer from Murray State

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@siu-grad-87)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Let’s get it.  Between The University of Southern Illinois and his high school (Kimball) calling it South Illinois University, it is very clear a lot of people have never heard of SIU before.  

Supporter of the Fab 4: Scottie Ebube, Foster Wonders, AJ Ferguson & Cade Hornecker.

They’re the ones that can get us where we haven’t been in 15 years.

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Someone tell me we are getting a commit soon, I can't take it anymore.

salukis60 and Saluki44 reacted
ReplyQuote
Barkeep 1967
(@barkeep-1967)
SIU Arena Poster Admin

Posted by: @saluki-4-life

I promise we will get a commit soon 😊

no clue who but somebody will commit 

Sandman95 and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dawg88)
Abe Martin Field Poster

Posted by: @siu-grad-87

Let’s get it.  Between The University of Southern Illinois and his high school (Kimball) calling it South Illinois University, it is very clear a lot of people have never heard of SIU before.  

If JH can get this one done then I know the recruiting winds have shifted 😯😐

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@siu83)
Charlotte West Stadium Poster

@barkeep-1967 

Just googled this about the kid from Dallas. Just snipped the headline.

Sounds like a BM type of player.

HIGH SCHOOL SPORTSBASKETBALL

Clamp God Jr.: Kimball’s T’Johnn Brown is a defensive force with eyes on a state title

Brown, a senior, leads Kimball with 18.3 points and 3.7 steals per game. After back-to-back state tournament appearances, Kimball is chasing the seventh state championship in its history.

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @barkeep-1967

Posted by: @saluki-4-life

I promise we will get a commit soon 😊

no clue who but somebody will commit 

I still think we will have at least 1 commit within 7 days.  My hope is that once the first domino falls, the rest fall into place as well.  

Rockin' Dawg and rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Kennedy was a blow, I think he was Option A until Howard came along.  I like Tevin Smith but he can’t headline your transfer class in an offseason where you lost your two best players.  If he goes elsewhere, I’d start to really panic.

ReplyQuote
DirtyDale
(@dirtydale)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Kennedy was a blow, I think he was Option A until Howard came along.  I like Tevin Smith but he can’t headline your transfer class in an offseason where you lost your two best players.  If he goes elsewhere, I’d start to really panic.

You need to pump the brakes on the panic talk, my man. You’re getting everyone second-hand panicky. 😆

There is an absurd amount of good players in the portal and more each day. 

Until we start signing guys from Rend Lake, I’ll be patient. 

(Marquise Kennedy was not option A, btw.)

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

I'm confident a bench player was NOT our Option A.  If it was, you should be well beyond panic mode.  Let's give it until Mid-May to see what players our new coach can bring in before panicking.  If, by that time, we don't land at least one player of significance, I'll join you in heightened concern.  

Salukifan32 reacted
ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @insaluki

I'm confident a bench player was NOT our Option A.  If it was, you should be well beyond panic mode.  Let's give it until Mid-May to see what players our new coach can bring in before panicking.  If, by that time, we don't land at least one player of significance, I'll join you in heightened concern.  

They lost their 2 best players.  They need a lot more than just 1 impact player.  I’m excited about Kennard Davis but you can’t rely on a Freshman to do even close to what Domask did year 1.  And the rest of the pieces besides Xavier Johnson, Rupert, Brown, and D’Amico barely played last year.

In terms of Kennedy, he was here for a visit 2 weekends ago.  I think he was a high priority target that didn’t want to leave Chicago.  Just kills he went to UIC.  Bradley fans did say they might have backed off him though early in the process so we’ll see.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Tevin Smith to Cleveland State

https://twitter.com/tevobuckets/status/1650927157617786880?s=46&t=7s0hTttieSER8wqRSA0LoA

rafflaw reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rafflaw)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

@salukiworld Bad news.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @rafflaw

@salukiworld Bad news.

Yep Tevin Smith visited on Friday-Saturday.  Kennedy visited 2 weeks ago.  And both are now off the board.  I don’t have word on any other visits that happened.

They were both recruited well before Howard took the job so maybe there’s 5 other options out there but I was penciling this one in.

ReplyQuote
Page 60 / 98

Share: