Clear all

'24-'25 roster

221 Posts
44 Users
231 Likes
Saluki44
(@saluki44)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Getting AJ and Clarence back would be, but too hard to tell if those posts have a hidden meaning. I think it’s probably more likely they’re just promoting themselves with a clip the SIU staff compiled for them.

If they’re leaning towards coming back, seems like they would just wait and announce that they’re coming back. 

Dawgs98 and SalukiWorld reacted
ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

From what myself and others are hearing, this would seem to be the most accurate "unofficial" roster as of now.  Keep in mind, nothing is set in stone and things could still change.  But I'm fairly confident this is where we are:

Scotty Ebube

Jaheem Webber

Clarence Rupert

Kennard Davis, Jr.

AJ Ferguson

Drew Steffe

Trey Miller

Sheridan Sharp

TJ McFlys, Kyle_Saluki_17, ReSaluki 88 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
siudawgs
(@siudawgs)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @rockin-dawg

From what myself and others are hearing, this would seem to be the most accurate "unofficial" roster as of now.  Keep in mind, nothing is set in stone and things could still change.  But I'm fairly confident this is where we are:

Scotty Ebube

Jaheem Webber

Clarence Rupert

Kennard Davis, Jr.

AJ Ferguson

Drew Steffe

Trey Miller

Sheridan Sharp

This would be great. I’ve had some concern that Howard might take Davis and/or Ebube to Tempe. Hope not.

ReplyQuote
saluki82
(@saluki82)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Scotty Ebube

Jaheem Webber

Clarence Rupert

Kennard Davis, Jr.

AJ Ferguson

Drew Steffe

Trey Miller

Sheridan Sharp

That would be great. I hope you're right. Has anyone got any clue about whether Hornecker might be back?

ReplyQuote
ReSaluki 88
(@resaluki-88)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Scotty Ebube

Jaheem Webber

Clarence Rupert

Kennard Davis, Jr.

AJ Ferguson

Drew Steffe

Trey Miller

Sheridan Sharp

Yes, that would be great and if that is indeed the case we need to bring in 1's & 4's. Getting an experienced PG and PF to immediately step in would be huge. 

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Scotty Ebube

Jaheem Webber

Clarence Rupert

Kennard Davis, Jr.

AJ Ferguson

Drew Steffe

Trey Miller

Sheridan Sharp

Getting Ebube and Davis back is HUGE in my opinion.  Getting back as many as SIX scholarship players from the former staff would be almost too good to be true.  This would allow Webber to redshirt or be brought along at a comfortable pace.  It would also like already give us 5 starters.  I also believe it would put us right back in the top half of the Valley with a chance to finish in the top 4 this coming year which, again, is mind boggling.  And knowing there is more schollys to fill makes it even more exciting.  

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

@resaluki-88 

Isn't Trey Miller a PG?   

ReplyQuote
Salukifan32
(@salukifan32)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @insaluki

@resaluki-88 

Isn't Trey Miller a PG?   

No disrespect to Miller as I'm sure he'll be much improved this year. But we should absolutely be looking to add to the PG position for next year. Need some competition for that position 

ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Trey will or should be a backup. For us to be good we need a better point.

siudawgs reacted
ReplyQuote
Cosmos
(@cosmos)

Remember that in the times of NIL, betting on any of these guys returning is no guarantee until they’ve confirmed it. As much as some of us have heard positive news, nothing is official when there’s this much money floating around. 

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @dogdays

Trey will or should be a backup. For us to be good we need a better point.

I would say a player that avg almost 11ppg as a FRESHMEN is pretty good.  If we get someone better, that's great, but I believe he's much better than you're giving him credit for.  Also, he's significantly better than what we had just a few days ago.  Last thing to consider, this team already has 2 PG's.  How many did you want ?  

ReplyQuote
INSaluki
(@insaluki)
SIU Arena Poster

Posted by: @salukifan32

Posted by: @insaluki

@resaluki-88 

Isn't Trey Miller a PG?   

No disrespect to Miller as I'm sure he'll be much improved this year. But we should absolutely be looking to add to the PG position for next year. Need some competition for that position 

Sharp is a true PG and a non-scoring one at that.  Don't get me wrong, if they sign someone better, I will NOT be the least bit upset, but in my opinion, we have other more pressing needs.  As of TODAY, we have TWO PG's and, until we get actual confirmation from the other possible returnees, we have pretty much nothing else. 

ReplyQuote
(@dogdays)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

@insaluki Just disagree . incarnate Word wasn’t very good. If you watch Trey appears to me to be low major guard. I think we can do better. I’d like nothing more than to be wrong.

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@insaluki Just disagree . incarnate Word wasn’t very good. If you watch Trey appears to me to be low major guard. I think we can do better. I’d like nothing more than to be wrong.

this isn’t to harp on Mullins but you gotta be real his coaching style kills offensive talent. It just does 

ReplyQuote
(@johnny-utah)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

this isn’t to harp on Mullins but you gotta be real his coaching style kills offensive talent. It just does 

Not arguing….but Xavier Johnson kind of throws your argument off a bit.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 15

Share: