'24-'25 roster

221 Posts
44 Users
231 Likes
(@ajcsaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @foxman24

@bleedfknmaroon25 

Definitely have the same take. There's still a TONNNN of guys in the portal and more and more are still entering. The opportunities are still there. The offseason really is only just beginning. We all want it now, though I get it 😉 

Time for a pep talk.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by AJCSaluki

rafflaw and Freedawg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)
Mike Reis Press Box Poster

Posted by: @saluki-4-life

Things are looking really good! We can almost field a really really bad team!

so essentially the same team we had for 5 years with no actual hopes of winning 

ReplyQuote
SIU_2011
(@siu_2011)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

so essentially the same team we had for 5 years with no actual hopes of winning 

Here we go again

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@siu_2011 nah I’m good just hilarious how he essentially took the act to twitter but will pop up if something happens to say it lol

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @mr_woogers

Thanks for that kick in the pants Mrs Mullins.. it's water under the bridge.. now Go away! 

And recruiting season's not even close to over.

You are at least as annoying as he is!

ReplyQuote
(@dunkledog)

@sandman95 can she tell us how we played ebube so little he chose Green Bay over us. All jokes aside the previous coach Stan’s  might be worse. They want to discuss players/rosters and team info unless any of that info reflects poorly on the last coach. No one tries to limit actual discussions like them

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by Dunkledog

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Posted by: @sandman95

Thanks for that kick in the pants Mrs Mullins.. it's water under the bridge.. now Go away! 

Now Sandy - be nice!

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Mr_Woogers

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Now Sandy - be nice!

You are MSN’s little brother!  A little funnier but just as dismissive and post endlessly just like he did.  When you post as much as you do you are bound to be right a lot.

ReplyQuote
SalukiWorld
(@salukiworld)
Saluki Platnum Member

I’m tired of hearing about Bryan when he’s gone but there is a point to be made that our players are jumping to other mid-major programs with the exception of D’Amico.  Even Evansville has Ben Humrichous who might end up at Illinois shortly.

I personally think Kennard is a high-major player though and I hope we keep him.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by SalukiWorld

ReplyQuote
Mr_Woogers
(@mr_woogers)
Saluki Platnum Member

Now Sandy - be nice!

You are MSN’s little brother!  A little funnier but just as dismissive and post endlessly just like he did.  When you post as much as you do you are bound to be right a lot.

I have a lot of time on my hands here in cellblock 13.

Oh and you're dismissed!

ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Posted by: @dunkledog

@sandman95 can she tell us how we played ebube so little he chose Green Bay over us. All jokes aside the previous coach Stan’s  might be worse. They want to discuss players/rosters and team info unless any of that info reflects poorly on the last coach. No one tries to limit actual discussions like them

Would be weird for Ebube to leave due to being unhappy with the previous coach...

SalukiWorld reacted
ReplyQuote
Saluki 4 Life
(@saluki-4-life)
Itchy Jones Stadium Poster

Also, you all are an odd bunch... I never said anything about Mullins and haven't in weeks.  If anyone needs to let stuff go it's you.. I have long since moved on but with the lack of NIL (see Scottie) and a talent pool of 4 young guys are you all really super hopeful? 

ReplyQuote
Rockin' Dawg
(@rockin-dawg)
McAndrew Stadium Poster

Also, you all are an odd bunch... I never said anything about Mullins and haven't in weeks.  If anyone needs to let stuff go it's you.. I have long since moved on but with the lack of NIL (see Scottie) and a talent pool of 4 young guys are you all really super hopeful? 

You only come on here to gloat when something bad happens to SIU.  Why are you even on a forum for Saluki fans?  If you really are Bryan’s wife, this is a very, very bad look and not something you should be doing.

Saluki44, INSaluki, saluki82 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ajcsaluki)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @rockin-dawg

You only come on here to gloat when something bad happens to SIU.  Why are you even on a forum for Saluki fans?  If you really are Bryan’s wife, this is a very, very bad look and not something you should be doing.

For his/her sake, he/she better hope that Leonard doesn't read this board or any other social media. If Leonard does, he/she would be wise to spend his/her time preparing a defense against a libel or defamation suit. Baselessly calling someone a liar is actionable. I am not joking about this.

ReplyQuote
(@sandman95)
Lew Hartzog Track Poster

Posted by: @ajcsaluki

Posted by: @rockin-dawg

For his/her sake, he/she better hope that Leonard doesn't read this board or any other social media. If Leonard does, he/she would be wise to spend his/her time preparing a defense against a libel or defamation suit. Baselessly calling someone a liar is actionable. I am not joking about this.

In the nearly 20 years, going back to Saluki Talk, this is the most ridiculous post I have ever read on a saluki fan site.  The idea of someone becoming libel from this site is hilarious.  What color is the sky in your world?

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 15

Share: